The Beginning

Starlight University
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long time ago, an elderly wizard was walking through the streets. Beside him was his four trusted apprentices. "This place seems like a good place to start, sir," said the first apprentice. "Yes. This building is perfect. Now, what I want you all to do is to distribute all the crystals to every street and town and places. Whoever finds it will be chosen to have special powers," the wizard instructed them. "But bear in mind. Once these crystals are touched by a person, he or she shall gain their powers straightaway and there'll be no turning back."

"Even for those who are evil and not trusted?" asked the second apprentice. The wizard nodded his head, "Yes. Now go, my fellow apprentices! Do your work!" And so, the apprentices distribute all the crystals to every street, town and villages they see. Once they are done, the wizard and his apprentices fly off on their brooms and into the night sky. 

"Sir, do we only give crystals to the people in this town only?" the third apprentice asked.

"No. We will distribute them to everyone in every country in the world," the wizard replied.

And so they did. Whoever received the magical crystal and touched it have gain super powers. 

 

Many years have passed, the wizard and his apprentices are long forgotten. But the remaining crystals that are untouched are still around and yet to be found. Somewhere in the town of Mokpo, a couple were having a picnic with their baby daughter. When the pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter