Epilogue of sorts

How to Get Rejected: A Guide by Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning sweetheart, where are you, it sounds busy?" Lu Han, his boyfriend of six months ask him when he picks up the phone.

Smiling at the affectionate term, Kim Minseok takes a sip from his coffee.

"Oh you know, just walking through the streets to get to Junmyeon's house, we're having breakfast together." he lies easily.

 

"Ah, I wish I could be there! You know I love the bakery there, Yifan always got delicious muffins from there!"

"I know, you tell me at least twice a month, Han!" Minseok laughs, finally stopping in the middle of the sidewalk, looking up at an apartment building in Beijing.

"Don't call me Han, only my grandma called me that! I hate it!"  His sweet boyfriend whines, making Minseok laugh even more.

 

"Okay, okay, hey is that your doorbell ringing?" He asks as he presses the button for apartment no. 5, making their doorbell ring.

"Yeah, how'd you hear before me?!"  listening to the sounds of clattering and feet rushing through the apartment on the phone, he waits for the person to open the door.

 

"Hi." 

 

The shocked face of Luhan greets him the first thing, the next is his phone dropping from his hand.

 

"Minseok you're...You're here."

"Yes, I am here." Minseok smiles a gummy smile.

 

Luhan jumps on top of him, and he nearly falls but manages to both hold on to the doorframe and hug his surprised boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter