The Untold Consequences

The Emperor Returns: The Fate of the Legends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai had gone through so much in the past millions of years (because he's a demigod) He had tried so desperately hard to save Kyungsoo, but despite his efforts, nothing worked, and Kyungsoo died. Kai tried to keep going for Kyungsoo until he finally couldn't take it anymore and was pushed to the edge mentally and literally...he attempted to jump from the top of the Jedi Temple with his daughter, KimKokobop. But he soon decided not to, because demigod Yixing had spoken to him saying he could save Kyungsoo, and even though demigod Yixing was the one who killed demigod Kyungsoo, Kai was so desperate to be with Kyungsoo that he wasn't thinking straight anymore. So Kai is now teleporting to the universe where he trapped demigod Yixing, in hopes that Kyugsoo would truly be with him again. 

 

He had transported himself to the place where he had Trapped Yixing, so many millions of years ago an Empty, Desolate, and Stormy place, there was no one else around. It was a sad-looking place full of Tall Empty buildings and Trash, glitches appearing every few seconds, Kai didn't know where to go to find Yixing, he couldn't remember anything about the place it had been far too long for his memory to survive. 

He wandered around for the Prison world for Untold hours, uselessly searching without finding any sign of Yixing. He sat down on the dirty ground and soon lost himself to Sleep. 

 

Kai looked up as he heard a huge grey train screech across the train tracks while the horn blew. The air was frigid and freezing cold drops of rain seemed to fall from every corner of the sky, soaking into each strand of hair and each thread of his clothes. His eyes followed the train as it moved, he looked closer at the train in curiosity, zooming in at the window, only see Kyungsoo sitting inside the train!  

He gasped in shock at seeing his One True Love alive again, he looked closer wondering if it could be Him. D.O turned to look out the large, foggy window of the train, it was obvious that he couldn't see Kai, for some reason, but Kai still desperately tried to get his Attention waving his arms in the air. But he stopped dead in tracks when he noticed the bullet wound marking his chest, Kai's head started spinning, what could this mean???

Just then! faces appeared from the cloudy skies, faces that had been shot Thousands of times until they died!!! It was Everyone that D.O had ever Killed. Everyone. 

They also started to speak

"Why'd you do it~?" they all pleaded in unison

D.O started to sob into his hands covering his face, Kai wanted to run to him, to wrap him in a Loving Embrace, to tell him everything would be okay. But he couldn't get to D.O, he could barely even move, he tried calling out to D.O but he couldn't make a sound. 

Kai's eyes flew open, tears streaming down his face, But he was more determined than ever to save Kyungsoo. He got up from the cold, dusty, concrete floor, and started to look for the demigod Yixing; he soon found him in another abandoned building, on the very top floor, sitting in a chair with a newspaper in his hands. Yixing turned to face Kai with a smirk.

"You're finally here" Yixing stated

"Where is he?!?! HOW CAN YOU SAVE HIM!?!?!?!?!" Kai demanded

"Well, I have healing powers, so if you let me out of this dimension and take me to his body, then I can bring him back" Yixing replied

 Kai was silent as he considered his options, but he quickly decided that it was more than worth it to have Kyungsoo back, so he'll do absolutely anything to have him back.

"...Ok, fine" Kai agreed "Follow me"

Kai transported them both out of the Prison dimension and back to the universe, Kai had called home for so long. They raced to the Mausoleum where Kyungsoo had been buried just a day ago. They started to get his body out, but just then! Lucas came Running to see what all the noise was being caused by.

"What are you guys doing??" Lucas demanded in Complete and Total Confusion, he couldn't understand what Yixing was doing here, and why they were taking Kyungsoo's body out of the Mausoleum

Yixing raised a hand in the air and everyone and everything except him and Kai were frozen in place.

Kai looked at Yixing in Astonishment, Amazed by Yixing's Power.

"Alright" said Yixing "I'm gonna heal him" as he put a single finger on Kyungsoo's forehead, just seconds later..........KYUNGSOO'S EYES FLEW OPEN 

"Baby!" Kai exclaimed happily while holding Kyungsoo's now warm body 

"How did I get back here?????" Kyungsoo asked

But before Kyungsoo could say another word, his lips were pressed into a long and passionate kiss from a tearful Kai.

"I thought you were gone forever, Kyungsoo" sobbed as he continued to clutch on to Kyungsoo

".......I thought I was too......" Kyungsoo admitted as he finally realized the seriousness of the entire situation

They both continued to embrace each other as endless tears fell from their eyes like rain, noises around them faded, both suddenly numb to the cold marble halls; only aware

Please log in to read the full chapter