The Unbroken Bond

The Emperor Returns: The Fate of the Legends
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                                                            ~Present Day~

 Lucas and Xiumin stood in front of Kai's room, Stunned by his Sudden Revelation. 

"A demi-god??" Xiumin asked to himself

"Is he joking?" asked Lucas suspiciously

"No way" replied Xiumin with great certainty "He only ever jokes with D.O. and D.O.'s not.....n-not here"

"Maybe Chen knows something about this" said Lucas thoughtfully as he went to find Chen.

They eventually found Chen with Chimchim and Lil Meowmeow playing with the Younglings and Kim Kokobop. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and his normally bright, positive energy was dimmed by sadness. 

"Has D.O. or Kai ever said anything to you about Kai being a demi-god?" asked Lucas 

"Demi-god!?" asked Chen incredulously as a thought occurred to him 

"What did Kai say to you??" asked Lucas excitedly

"Well Kai didn't say anything to me, he actually never even talks to me" Chen explained "But this one time D.O. tried to tell me that Kai was a 'demi-god' but I didn't believe him, I thought he was just trying to trick me as usual, I can't believe he was actually telling the truth"

"W-well D.O. did love to b-b-brag" said Xiumin "N-no way he'd resist bragging about his husband being a d-d-demi-g-god"

"That's true..." Lucas said as he was deep in thought

"Well...what do we do now?" Chen asked numbly

"I-I-I feel like w-we should tell General Zhang Yixing" said Xiumin

"Yeah, I agree, I definitely feel that he should know what's going on" Lucas agreed "...Well, we should get going now, are you coming with us Chen?"

"...No..." Chen sighed "I think I'll just stay here with..Chimchim"

"...Are you gonna be okay Chen??" Lucas Asked concerndly

".....um..Yeah, I'll be okay, I just need some time" Chen lied with a forced smile

"Okay good, I was just making sure" Lucas replied "Alright I'll see you guys later"

"Bye Xiumin!" Chen said with an even more forced smlie

"b-bye" Xiumin said blankly and then gave Chen a kiss on the cheek

Lucas and Xiumin were silent as they walked to the Starship, until Xiumin broke the silence "Y-you know he was lying, right?"

"What? Chen??" Lucas asked

"Yeah, he always d-does that" Xiumin said bluntly "He hides his true emotions, and lies to e-everyone about it with that fake smile, and t-tells everyone that he's completely f-fine...even w-when he's hurting the most inside, he's probably d-done this his entire life, and e-everyone falls for it...w-well except me"

"Then how can you always tell when he's lying?" Lucas Asked

"Honestly, I d-don't know..I just can" Xiumin said with a shrug

"...Anyway, let's find Yixing, he'll know what to do." Lucas said 

They found the General as he and Suho were getting ready to head back home in their Ship. 

"Uhm, I don't think you're going to believe me but..." Lucas said to General Zhang Yixing hesitantly "Kai is a Demi-God who as the power to transport himself and others across time, space and Dimensions and yeah...that's all"

"Are you trying to make a joke?" asked Yixing seriously "Because I am Not in the mood for jokes"

"N-n-no!" said Xiumin "It's true!! I saw Kai Himself transport to a roof and then back next to me, in seconds! And then he transported all of us here!" 

"What roof?" asked Yixing in complete confusion

So Xiumin hurriedly explained the events of D.O.'s death.

Yixing continued to stare at them with an unphased and stern facial expression "Ok, so what would you like me to do with this information??"

"....Um, I don't know....I thought you would know because you're General of Armies...and stuff..." Lucas said in an unsure like manner

"For your Information, absolutly none of this is of my concern, being that demi-gods are completely irrelevent to the Any branch of the Military" Yixing stated in an irratated like manner "The Military mainly handles situations such as War, Security, and Law Inforcement. Not demi-gods, that would be of religous concern or something, I don't even know. Basically, this has nothing to do with me."

"Oh, okay.." lucas said now feeling a little dumb

"So, if you'll excuse me, I'll being leaving now" Yixing said as he got in his starship and flew away.

 

 

                                                                                                  ~A Pocket Dimension, Untold Eons Ago~

 

 

Yixing watched Kyungsoo with jealousy in his eyes as Kyungsoo made a car drive in circles using his 'Force' powers.

"Are you just going to make this car go in circles all day? Or like do something else?" Yixing said in annoyance

"Well there isn't much else to do now is there?? And I didn't ask you to stay here and watch me, you can go do something else if I'm annoying you so much" Kyungsoo snapped back "I have an idea Yixing!" Kyungsoo said in a bright voice

"What?" asked Yixing

"Why don't you go see what you can do with your powers? Oh-oh wait I forgot, you don't have any powers" Kyungsoo mocked " to be you!"

"Why don't you just shut up Kyungsoo!" Yixing yelled in pure anger before he stomped into the forest.

 Yixing couldn't understand why he was the only one without powers, it wasn't fair! Why couldn't he stop time or make lightning or fly?? 

In frustrastion he kicked at the fallen leaves and branches that lined the forest floor, he decided he keep walking, to try and get as Far away from the Others as he could.

'The Others and their stupid Powers', he thought to himself Bitterly.

You can have powers too

Yixing couldn't tell if it was the voice in his own or someone Else speaking to him, so Yixing listened closer to try to figure out what he was hearing.

You can have any Power that you Desire, you Only have to.....

"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!?!?!?" Yixing cried out to the tempting voice "TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kill the others and take their Hearts

"Wh-What?! What do mean?!?"

Take out the Power

Please log in to read the full chapter