The Unknown Awakening

The Emperor Returns: The Fate of the Legends
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                                                  -A Pocket Dimension, Untold Eons Ago-

 

 

Twelve figures lay sleeping in a Field of Lush green grass, leaves rustle through the Trees of the nearby Forest, and a Cool breeze carries the scent of Bird of Paradise all throughout the Tropical Oasis.

One of the Sleepers Opens his eyes, looking up at the Crystal Blue sky, he sits up and gazes at his Idyllic surroundings in confusion. He doesn't know how he got there and he can't seem to remember anything except for his name, Tao.

He notices the Other Strangers laying on the grass, He hesitates, unsure of what he should do, but finally decides to wake one of the other Sleepers, Tao turns to Stranger closest to him and he gently places a hand on the Strangers shoulder.

The Sleepers eyes Flutter open and gazes up at Tao in Confusion

"Hi" Tao says to the Stranger shyly "I- I'm Tao."

"I'm Yixing" he asks, eyebrows furrowed in confusion "What's going on?" he asks looking around at Ten others still sleeping in the grass

"I don't know, I just woke up and I was here...." Said Tao confused
 

                                                                                                                                      

                                                                                                               -Lucas, Present Day-

 

 

Lucas walked up to the door of Kai's room of the Jedi Temple and gently knocked

"Kai? Are you ready?" Lucas softly called

"I guess so.." replied Kai choking back a Sob, as he opened his door and walked out of his room

Lucas placed a reassuring hand on Kai's shoulder, but Kai just shrugged it away and walked off on his Own.

Alone in the Grand Halls of the Jedi Temple, Lucas stood alone and let out a sigh, his Heart was full of Regret that once again, he wasn't Strong enough to Save someone, that people were Suffering and he was Utterly Useless. He hadn't felt this Helpless since he was 10 years old and all Alone in the world.

But he couldn't Dwell on the Past, not when he had Work to do. He stood next to Sehun, joining the rest of the people assembled for D.O's Funeral. Chen walked up to the podium, with tears streaming down his face, he then started to read his Eulogy:

"I'd just like to thank everyone for coming here today to our little... family. Even though I think most of you didn't really like him, because My Buddy D.O was a little...... Complicated. From the outside he seemed kinda Mean and Rude, but that's just because on the Inside he was Hurting. D.O and I grew up as slaves in the Outer Reaches, and we had some Hard Times together, but D.O was a slave for a Lot longer than I was, because of that D.O never believed he could trust anyone, not even his Best Buddy.... He thought the only way to get people to do what you want was to, manipulate, threaten, bribe or trick them. When we Escaped he wanted to start a New life and he even stopped going by Kyungsoo, his Real name, and he started calling himself Deadliest Operative, because he wanted to Intimidate people (he shortened his named to D.O cuz people told him Deadliest Operative sounded kinda Dumb) And even though he didn't treat me the best, it was only because of the way he was raised...it was all he ever knew, But about five years ago I finally told him how I felt and something in him changed. He finally cared about others around him, and even though he never said it, deep inside he felt very sorry for what he done and said early on in life. Until one morning, the day he was killed, he actually apologized to me, he said how sorry he was and that he was going to be the type of pal that I deserve. At that moment it felt like my life was Completely Perfect, it was the Most Beautiful Moment in Life.....but I guess Beautiful things don't last...."

Chen sadly returned t

Please log in to read the full chapter