Ch. 9

Can hate turn into love?

Yesung feels weird for last three weeks. He is more sensitive and his stomach feels hard. He also feels sick every day and often vomits which is something what Siwon cant ignore. Luckily Leeteuk’s husband Heechul is an obstetrician and a very good one. Siwon takes him in the hospital and Heechul immediately knows what is wrong.

 

“You are pregnant!”

 

He shows them a tiny spot which is their baby and Yesung feels so shocked while Siwon is amazed. There is a tiny human being in Yesung’s body, his son or daughter. 

 

Siwon is excited that he is going to be a father but then realized that his apartment isn’t enough. He decided that his family needs a house so he secretly bought one with beautiful garden. Their new home has five bedrooms in total, three bedrooms, big kitchen and living room so their baby will have lots of space. He is also planning to build some playground in their garden but that can wait. Their baby is only two months old and it is still hidden in Yesung’s belly. Today he is going to show the house to Yesung. Siwon is trying to act normal and helped Yesung to get their car. He is driving while glancing at him from time to time. Yesung is still very petite and he looks funny with the growing up belly. 

 

Few miles before the house Siwon tied a scarf around Yesung’s eyes because it has to be a surprise.  They arrived and Siwon helped him out of their car. He is carefully leading him inside and then took off the scarf. 

 

“Ta da!”

 

Yesung blinked few times and doesn’t understand it. Where are they?

 

“Welcome in our new home!”

 

Yesung gasped and looked around. Everything is so beautiful that it took his breath away and Siwon shows him their house. Yesung cant believe it that Siwon bought a house for him and their little baby. He even decorated a nursery for their child.

 

Next day they found out another surprise. Heechul is doing a check up on the baby and suddenly gasped.

 

“I don’t know how did it happen but you are going to have twins!”

 

Yesung and Siwon are staring on the black and white screen completely shocked but happy. Heechul pointed at Siwon.

 

“Your job is to make Yesung fatter. He needs to be stronger or the babies will need to come into this world earlier.”

 

Siwon nodded happily while Yesung is nervously playing with his fingers.

 

“I don’t know if I can have two in the same time.”

 

Heechul his arm because he knows that this is frightening. 

 

“Having a baby sounds terrible, I know. I and Leeteuk have a son, Ryeowook. Believe me that I wasn’t sure if I can have a baby but then when I gave birth to him it was somehow clear that he is the most important person in my life. I know that I only have a one baby in the same time but you are not alone.”

 

Yesung nodded but still isn’t so sure about it. On the other hand Siwon has to buy another crib. And when they found out that they are going to have two sons he has to paint the walls again.


Yesung is now five months pregnant and Heechul recommended him to try yoga for pregnant because he has problems with back. Yesung is going there today and when he opened a door he sees that everyone is there with their partner. Yesung wants to have Siwon here too but he didn’t know how to ask him. He sat down on a free mat and his belly. Few couples are looking at him with pity so Yesung looks down on his belly. He doesn’t know that Siwon saw a paper where was written about this yoga and he secretly arrived. He walked inside and spotted Yesung sitting in back of the room. Yesung is looking so he doesn’t know that his husband is here until he stopped above him. 

 

“Siwon …!”

 

Siwon sat down and put his suit jacket aside.

 

“I need to be here and my company isn’t going to bankrupt because I take few hours off.”


Next three months are full of happiness. Siwon is spending more days at home with Yesung and they are preparing for their babies. Siwon is making a smoothie for Yesung every morning and even massage his back and feet. Yesung isn’t so okay as Siwon. Everything hurts because twins are too big load for his fragile body. He loves his babies but he is suffering a lot. He is often vomiting, he also has few accidents because his sons are pressing on his bladder and he hates that he is fat. Siwon bought him tons of clothes but still Yesung sees himself as disgusting. The belly is now really huge because he is now in eighth month. Siwon is alway telling him that he is beautiful but it doesn’t work. Tonight they are watching news and Yesung feels like an ugly whale which was threw on a beach by sea when suddenly they mentioned Siwon’s name. Yesung lifted his eyes to the TV screen and gasped.

 

“Actress Lee Hwa-Young’s phone was stolen and the thief found a tape and many intimate photos of this famous actress with Choi Siwon. These photos are mostly four months old which means that Choi Siwon cheated on his wife Kim Yesung who is now pregnant …”