Ch. 6

Can hate turn into love?

When Yesung wakes up Siwon is already gone. Yesung took a shower in the bathroom and then got dressed in clean clothes. He has another long list of his duties so he goes to handle them. 

 

Yesung is wandering around Seoul and feels so lonely. This city has more than 10 millions residents and no one here likes him. Yesung was always too shy and quiet to make friends. Nothing changed with Siwon. Yesung walks back in their apartment and sighed. He feels so lonely and cold. He makes a cup of tea and slowly drinks. He has to find something what can make Siwon happy. But how? 

 

He tried to cook, to speak with him. Nothing works. Maybe another can change it. In the evening Yesung waits almost on bed in Siwon’s bedroom. If this is what can make his husband happy, then Yesung will deal with the pain. Siwon came and immediately walked in his bedroom. He froze on the threshold when he spotted his wife waiting for him.

 

“What are you doing here?!”

 

Siwon got angry and Yesung speared his legs a bit.

 

“I thought that this is what you want.”

 

Yesung isn’t so sure with his plan anymore and Siwon chuckled.

“Do you know why i ed you?”

 

He goes closer and roughly gripped Yesung’s small chin in his hand

“Because i was drunk.”

 

Suddenly he forcibly shoved two fingers in Yesung’s .

“You were only this little hole for me, nothing more.”

Siwon tossed him on floor and angrily walked in bathroom while Yesung cries. Siwon opened the previous wounds which weren't completely healed and now they are bleeding again. He got up and put on his shirt and thin pants. Siwon is taking a shower and Yesung looked on the dark sky outside.


He slowly walked on the terrace and wind is playing with his clothes and hair. Lights of Seoul are shining around him and everything looks so peaceful.

No one will miss you. They even wont notice that you are gone.

 

The voice in Yesung’s head is right. He takes few steps toward metal railing which is around the terrace and lifted one leg over it. His hands are gripping the cold metal and he looks down. Many floors under him is a street and few trees. On a grey road are moving some cars and behind the road is a park. One of Yesung’s foot is still on floor of the terrace and second one is hanging in air. Yesung is crying silently and slowly let go of the railing. He closed his eyes and waits for flying in the air but it doesn’t come. 

 

Yesung opened his eyes and sees Siwon gripping his arms and holding him from falling down.

 

“What the are you doing?”

 

Siwon is scared. He walked out if the bedroom and saw Yesung sitting on the railing with half of his body in space. It was an instinct to catch him. Yesung looked down and before he can try to squirm out of his hold Siwon pulled him up and pushed him on floor.

 

“What the is wrong with you!?”

 

Yesung doesn’t understand. Why is Siwon caring when he hates him?

“I have no reason to be alive.”

 

Siwon is staring on him in disbelief and Yesung got up.

“When you hate me why did you save me?”

He walked away and laid on floor in his bedroom. He is silently crying but Siwon still hears it. This is ing crazy marriage.