Ch. 4

Can hate turn into love?

In the morning Siwon took a shower and then got dressed in a black suit. He saw Yesung lying on floor and also saw his red swollen eyes but cant bring himself to feel pity for him. 

 

Siwon left to have a breakfast and two maids come to help Yesung. Of course that they heard him crying and screaming but there is no way how they could have helped him.

 

“Young master ... please wake up.”

Yesung’s eyes slowly opened and he sees them standing above his body. They wrapped a towel around him and each of them grabbed one arm of their young master. They carried him in bathroom where they ran a warm bath for him and sat him inside. Yesung is crying again and one maid is washing him while the second goes to clean the bedroom. She is almost gagging on sight of the bloody bed sheets and quickly prepared clothes for Yesung. Then she runs in her room and brings a box of menstrual pads. She put on in Yesung’s briefs and goes to help  Yesung to stand up. They are quickly dressing him and then she gave him the pads.

“Like this you wont stain your clothes.”

Yesung nodded and feels how is the pad scratching his skin. Yesung tries to not limp and walks downstairs where Siwon finished breakfast. His driver put Yesung’s bags in car and Siwon is watching Yesung’s parents who are eating breakfast while their only son waits for some kind of goodbye. Yesung is waiting for few minutes but his mother doesn’t lift her eyes from her phone and his father is reading newspapers. Siwon is getting impatient and yelled on Yesung.

 

“I don’t have a whole day only for you!”


Yesung hurries in Siwon’s car and they left.

 

They arrived in Siwon’s home and walked inside. It is in middle of Seoul in luxurious apartment complex. They get in an elevator while Siwon’s driver takes his bags. 

 

Siwon’s apartment feels so cold and lonely to Yesung. Siwon’s apartment consist of two parts. The first part is one huge room. In one corner is black glass dining table, in another corner is something like small gym. Then there is a corner with Siwon’s home office and big black leather couch with a flat TV hanging on wall. Floor is bare grey concrete and walls are empty, just plain white.

 

The second part of his apartment has three rooms. Kitchen, empty room and main bedroom with walk-in-closet and bathroom, and it is connected to terrace with a jacuzzi.

 

“I am leaving now, have dinner for me at 7.”

 

Siwon left and Yesung looked around his new home. He explored the apartment a bit and then stares on his bag. He has only two bags with clothes and one with other things. Siwon didn't tell him where he can put his stuff so he left the bags unpacked. He is tired so he changed his pants and sees that the pad is soaked with blood. Yesung threw it out and then put a new one in his briefs. He laid down on couch and the TV. He is too tired and in too much pain to move around the flat and he doesn't know if he can leave so he decided to take a nap. He sleeps for few hours because actions of last night exhausted him. When he woke up he sees that it is time to prepare dinner.

 

Yesung goes in kitchen and opened the fridge. There is a chicken so he decided to cook ginseng chicken soup and stirred fried noddles. He is good in cooking so he is done soon and then sat down and wait for Siwon. 

Siwon doesn’t want to go home because now it isn’t only his home, there is an intruder. He arrived home and after opening the front door he smells the delicious scent of a dinner. Plates are already lying on table and Siwon took a shower and changed his clothes. Then he sat down at the dining table and Yesung put a bowl of ginseng soup in front of him. It smells good but he doesn’t like that the weird guy is standing so close to him.

 

“How was your day Siwon?”

 

Siwon slapped him across face and it is so hard hit that Yesung fell down. 

“First of all don’t dare to call me by my name ever again.”

 

Yesung is trembling in fear and Siwon is glaring on him. Did is it bad to call him by his name?

Siwon doesn’t know why he slapped him. He got annoyed right after he spotted Yesung in his flat but he cant change it. His father forced him to marry this dirt.

Yesung silently got up from floor and pressed his palm on the burning up cheek. Then he went in the kitchen and sat down. He is silently crying while waiting for Siwon to finish dinner. Only then Yesung cleaned the dishes and now wants to go to bed. He walked toward their bedroom but suddenly Siwon pushed pillow and blanket in his arms.

 

“You aren’t sleeping here.”

With that he banged the door in front of his face. Yesung doesn’t ask why and silently went in the spare bedroom. It is empty except for carpet on floor. Yesung laid down and thinks about his new life. Being wife of Choi Siwon isn’t so good as he imagined.