Ch. 10

Can hate turn into love?

Siwon turned off the TV and looked on Yesung.

 

“I can explain … ”

 

Yesung feels dazed and his heart is being crushed by the news.

 

“Explain!? You ed with her and then came home to me!”

 

Yesung slapped him across face and then ran out of their house. Siwon woke up from his shock and ran behind him but it is too late. He doesn’t know in which direction Yesung went and he runs around for a while and unknowingly went in opposite direction than Yesung.

 

Yesung is soon exhausted and sat down on a bench. He is staring on people passing him and suddenly bursts into tears.

 

This isnt fair!

He was thinking that Siwon loves him and then comes this. Yesung hides his face in his palms and cries harder. He is rocking back and forth while the voices in his head argue. 

 

“Yesung, is that you?”

Yesung lifted his head and there are standing Heechul and Leeteuk. Of course that they know about Siwon’s scandal but how the did he let his pregnant wife go outside like this?! Yesung is barely dressed so Leeteuk quickly took off his coat. He guided Yesung’s small hands into the sleeves and then fixed the coat so it is covering his legs too. Heechul wiped tears and snot of his face and sighed.

“You cant be here, I will call Siwon.”

Yesung shakes his head no quickly and wants to say something but only sobs leave his mouth.

 

“We can go to our house.”

 

Heechul doesn’t wait for an answer and simply grabbed Yesung under armpits. He helped him to stand up and they lead him between them.

 

“We had a dinner, you know? That was huge luck, we didn’t want to go this street.”

Leeteuk rubbed Yesung’s tiny back and thinks about how to solve this. They are walking and soon Heechul is unlocking front door of their house.

 

“My mom is looking after Ryeowook.

 

He goes to bid goodbye to her and then takes her coat. He is helping to his mom when she spotted Yesung taking off his shoes. She was babysitting her grandson but read the news about the big scandal and she is sure about who is this.

 

“Is this .... Choi’s wife?!”

Yesung bursted into tears again and starts to choke a bit because of his sore throat. Heechul quickly leaded his mother away and Leeteuk helped Yesung to sit down on couch. The pregnant young man is still crying but at least someone is comforting him. Leeteuk is angry that Siwon did something like that and wants to kick him right into his balls where is probably also his brain. Heechul cant take this anymore and called Siwon.

 

Siwon was praying that Yesung will call him and then he received a call from Heechul. He quickly drives to their house and rings on door bell. Heechul opened the door and let him inside. Siwon hears Yesung’s cries and suddenly Leeteuk started to scream.

“He is bleeding!”

They ran in the living room and Heechul knows what is going on. The huge stress caused that he is going to deliver the babies now.

 

“We need to get him in my hospital. He is going into labour right now.”


Siwon gasped because now? Like right now? A whole one month sooner?!