fix you ❤ chapter 2

fix you ❤

* my lips have been constantly parted from each other ever since i walked into his house.. it's so beautiful.. I was sitting at the dining tabke since Taehyung wanted to make a meal for me, and for him of course.* 
taehyung: so y/n.. what do you like to do in your sparetime? * he asked while cutting the bread*
Y/N: hm.. drawing, gaming, stuff like that. You ? 
Taehyung: I guess cooking, gaming and fitness.
Y/N: Nice 
Taehyung: you seem to have no problem talking here do you? If I may ask Haha.
Y/N: that's because i feel comfortable.
Taehyung: do i make you feel comfortable ? 
* a smile appeard on his face as he turned his head to me. * 
Y/N: I-i mean, i don't know.. i guess. 
* I awkwardly smiled back, regretting My stutter. He chuckled as he brought the 2 plates with self cooked food towards the dining table.*
Y/N: wauw Haha, that's.. a lot.
Taehyung: just try to eat a bit, i'll put the rest in the frigde then. 
* I started eating and as soon as the food hit My taste buds, My eyes widened.*
Taehyung: Do you like it ? 
Y/N: omggg.. this is so good! * I said, enjoying this meal way to much*
Taehyung: glad you enjoy it so much Hahah.
Y/N: so where are you parents ? 
Taehyung: My mom is at work, I live alone with her. 
Y/N: ah... same.
* we at our delicious meal and got to know eacht other way better, after about 15 minutes.. Taehyung finished his meal and I was already full.* 
Taehyung: so.. wanna go upstairs? 
Y/N: sure 
* he placed his plate into the sink, mine in the fridge and walked upstairs with me behind him.*
Taehyung; what do you want to do ? 
Y/N: this 
* I kicked my shoes off and crowled onto the bed, snuggling with the bedsheets because they were so soft.
Taehyung: haha someone feels very comfortable all of the sudden. 
Y/N: because I'm around people I like.
Taehyung: so you went from comfortable around me to * smirks * liking me ?! 
Y/N: hey, I said like just to make my point more clear hahah. 
Taehyung: so you don't like me? * poutyface * 
* I sat straight up and looked at him * 
Y/N: don't make this so hard for me haha. 
* Taehyung took his shoes of and sat on the bed, next to me.* 
Taehyung: so what do you want to do ? 
Y/N: let's play some games, although I'm not that familiar with a controller since I play my games on my computer.
Taehyung: I'll teach you.
* he the Ps4 with the controller that was laying on his nightstand. I took the other controller which laid on the other nightstand. He started the game, which was CoD ww2.* 
Taehyung: so I guess you don't know the controls yet? 
Y/N: yeah...
* he started pointing at the buttons and explaining everything but not way I could remember all of this while playing.*
Taehyung: let's just practice it a bit.
* he started the game. Yeah, this went horrible. So horrible that I thought the aim button was the one you could shoot with.. that was hilarious to see though.* 
Taehyung: okay let's try it another way. 
* he placed his hands on my waist, lifted me up and sat me down on his lap. I legit froze as I felt 2 hands on mine, controlling them. He started the game. He was basically the one who was playing since he controlled my hands. He rested his chin on top of my head.. u should actually pay attention to what he's doing to learn from this, but it haven't felt so comfortable and " safe" ? for a long time.* 
Taehyung: are you starting to get it ? 
Y/N: hm.. I do.. but I like to watch you play more than playing myself to be honest haha.
Taehyung: shall I continue on my own then? If you want to lay besid-
Y/N: No no.. if you don't mind.. I would love to stay like this. 
* he chuckled, tightening his grip around me as he continued playing. I saw friends of him asking if they could join and if he wanted to call with them.* 
Y/N: call with them! Trust me, I love to watch you game with your friends and having fun.
* most people don't like watching other people play while not being able to do anything themselves. But I love that and I can't explain why.* 
Taehyung: okay but as soon as you get bored you tell me, promise ? 
Y/N: I won't get bored. 
* and I buried myself deeper into his embrace. Taehyung joined a call. I don't know if Taehyung knows but I could hear everything that they were saying.* 
???-1:  I'M READY TO WRECK SOME NOOBS! 
* I giggled softly, not wanting to let Taehyung know i could hear them. 
???-2: Taehyung dude, second day at our school and girls already all over you.. how. 
Taehyung: bro, you're exaggerating.
???-2: not at all, you even made y/n talk to you, like what? She never talks to us. 
* he hugged me tighter with his arms when he heard them saying your name* 
Taehyung: ah well, just be calm and nice. 
???-1: I should try that. 
Taehyung: try what ? 
???-1: talking to y/n, she's hot.
Taehyung: you shouldn't.. 
???-1: why not ? 
???-2: HAHAH someone wants to claim his property doesn't he? 
* this must be really awkward for Taehyung to talk to them with me in his arms*
Taehyung: guys stop.
???-1: tell us Taehyung, are you going to try making y/n yours? 
* okay I felt really bad for him at this point, this must be so awkward even though he doesn't know I'm listening along. I lifted my head up and helped him.* 
Y/N: Taehyung?? 
???-2: wait what
Taehyung: yeah? 
Y/N: can I stay for dinner ? 
???-1: dude no way! 
Taehyung: of course, we'll order something. 
* he pecked my head. that made my skin turn as red as a tomato.* 
Y/N: okay! 
???-2: Taehyung.. bro.. no way! 
Taehyung: yeah.. 
???-2: that's y/n isn't it? I can't recognize her voice since she doesn't talk that much but I'm almost certain of it! 
Taehyung: can we just focus on the game now guys? Hahah 
???-1: I'm so jungshook 
???-2: stop that joke, you're ruining me name. 
Taehyung: HAHAH

MAGICAL TIME SKIP

Taehyung: Pizza, pizza, pizzaaaa~ 
* he sang as he opened the pizza boxes* 
Y/N: yeah 
Taehyung: let's talk some more.. I want to know everything if you. 
Y/N: go ahead and ask me. 
Taehyung: why don't you talk so much at school ? 
* I laid down my pizza, my mood changed completely.*
Y/N: because it doesn't matter .
Taehyung: doesn't matter? 
Y/N: yeah.. what's the point you know, everyone is going to leave you one day, everything will be gone one day.. so why would you put effort in life. 
* Taehyung put his pizza down, shocked at what I just said.* 
Taehyung: y/n..
* I bite my lip, trying not to cry.* 
Y/N: it's not fair, it's not ing fair. 
* Taehyung wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly.* 
Taehyung: y/n.. what happend.. 
Y/N: m-my d-d-ad 
Taehyung: shh.. you don't have to tell me now..
* he pulled back from the hug and looked at me. He saw all my tears and just.. 
kissed them away...
He looked into my eyes again, checking of what he did helped. I haven't felt so loved for a long time.. I came closer.. and closer.. to his lips.. until he pushed his lips softly on mine.*

To be continued 💘