fix you ❤ chapter 3

fix you ❤

* there I am again, 2 am and overthinking everything that's possible to overthink.
Can I trust Taehyung ? 
Can I let him close ? 
Will he leave me then eventually ? 
* sigh * 
I don't want him to be like the rest. My screen, which lit up, distracted me from my worries. I turned towards the light and read the message.

* why is he still up ?

* why is he still up ?.. I unlocked my phone and went to our chat.. hesitating if I should respond or not. Ah Taehyung.. I don't know what to do with you.. you made me feel happy again, but I'm just worried you'll leave me just like the rest.. shall I give in and let him close? Or shall I take a few steps back before I get hurt? My eyes were closing.. I was tiring myself with my thoughts. I'll talk to him at school I guess.* 
~ magical time skip ~
* yay, my favorite place in the whole ing world. I let out a deep sigh and put my earphones in. I still have some time before my class starts. Ah.. there he is. Taehyung is standing at the end of the hallway, leaning against a locker while talking to his friends. I'm happy for Taehyung that he's already doing so well here on school. He joined this school 3 days ago and already has friends. Like Jungkook and Yoongi. Of course that brings a lot of girls his way.. girls that are way above my league, like what the hell does he wants from me if he can get such stuff. I've been unconsciouly staring his way. I snapped back to reality as I saw Jungkook walking my way. Surprising Taehyung as well by his actions.*
Jungkook: * inaudible *
* I slowly took my earphones out, hesitating if I should greet him back, I juts bow my head a bit as a greet, he chuckled at my shy reaction towards him. 
Jungkook: that's adorable hahah, wanna hang with us ? 
* hang? But we've like class in 5 minutes.. I juts pointed at the classroom we should be. He looked the way i pointed at and turned his head back again to respond.*
Jungkook: yea that class is dismissed you know, she's sick and yeah I know, we all would've liked to know that earlier to get some more sleep but rip us, right ? * chuckle * 
* I brought a shy smile on my face. Jungkook turned his head and noticed that the group was waking towards the cafeteria.. except Taehyung, which was waiting for us to end the conversation.* 
Jungkook: let's go, Taehyung doesn't really like me talking to his girl hahah.
* his girl? My eyebrows twitched into a frown.*
Jungkook: don't look like that. He for sure made you his last night, didn't he? *wink* 
* my lips parted a bit from his question. I looked at Taehyung and quickly turned back to Jungkook, shaking my head.*
Jungkook: he didn't ? Hmm, that's some interesting news.. well, let's just go. 
* we walked towards Taehyung and greeted. He grabbed my hand tightly and walked us towards the cafeteria. We walked towards the large table, Jungkook sat down and instantly whispered something into Yoongi's ear. Taehyung and I sat down next to each other. The table was surround by us, Jungkook, Yoongi and 2 girls named Lisa and Jennie.* 
Yoongi: so y/n.. we would like to get to know you a bit more, tell us something. 
* Taehyung grabbed my hand tightly to comfort me while attempting to talk*
Y/N: * quite * i-i don't really know what to say..
Yoongi: awh, just anthiny, like where you come from, hobbies, boyfriend? 
* Taehyung grabbed my hand more tightly as he heard him asking about my love life..* 
Y/N: uhh.. I'm from here.. and I like gaming I guess.. 
Jungkook: and are you seeing someone sweetie? 
* , i ing hate this situation, I want to say yes but I didn't ' make me mine ' like Jungkook said he should.. my hand was getting sweaty from Taehyung's grip, it was shaking as well, I hate his.* 
Y/N: uhh.. I guess.. not ? 
* Taehyung's grip looses after my answer, he looked my way and then back to Jungkook again.* 
Jungkook: hmh.. 
* I slight smirk appeard on his face, what is happening.. I don't get it.. is Taehyung disappointed? And why is Jungkook looking at me that way?.. Taehyung stood up from his chair and bend over the table towards Jungkook, slamming his hand onto the table.* 
Taehyung:  OFF JUNGKOOK, i know your little game here and it's pissing me off. Stay the away from her. 
* Jungkook stood up and bend over as well, looking straight into his eyes.* 
Jungkook: * chuckle * Taehyungie, why didn't you make her yours then huh? She didn't want your ing , didn't she ? 
Taehyung: if you think is claiming your property then you're ing wrong boy, she's mine whether we ducked or not. 
* I'm frozen, I'm legit not moving a single muscle. Yoongi is enjoying this little show while the girls are drooling over the angry Taehyung and Jungkook, disgusting. Jungkook sat back down, leaning backwards while going through his hair with his hand.* 
Jungkook: finally.. 
Taehyung: what finally? Jungkook stop piss-
Jungkook: calm down. I just wanted to see you going for her dude, you've been so shady about your relationship with y/n that I decided to push you over the edge hahah.
Taehyung: not ing funny Jungkook, let's go y/n.
* I stood up and walked away with Taehyung, face red as a tomato and hands shaking as fast as ever. He pushed me into Daisy's office as he noticed that she's not there. I saw him stressing out. Hands on his face going through his hair, trying to process what just happend.*
Taehyung: y/n I'm so ing sorry.. I must've scared you.. ooh my god .
Y/N: Taehyung.. 
Taehyung: sorry y/n. I totally understand it you want some distant now after what I said I'm so sorry.
* I slowly walked up to him and cupped his face.*
Y/N: stop.. please. You know, i would've said yes to his question if i was sure you felt the same way.. and if i was sure you weren't going to leave me like everyone else.
Taehyung: y/n.. of course I feel the same way, why would've I kissed you then ? And who left you? Who made you afraid of people leaving you behind ? 
Y/N: *sigh* 
* I let go of his face and hugged him tightly, ready to tell the story* 
Y/N: m-my dad passed away about a few weeks ago..
Taehyung: y/n.. I'm so sorry 
* he hugged me tighter and stared my hair.* 
Y/N: he was my Bestfriend.. he made me feel happy, loved, save, everting.. life took that away from me. Everything went downhill from then.. and my ' friends' didn't even bother to ask what was going on, they basically left me at my worst.. I'm just scared that you will leave me too Taehyung.. you made me feel those feelings again and I don't want to lose it.. 
Taehyung: I'm not like them y/n.. and some other people are not like me either.. Those ' friends ' of yours can my . We'll find you a new pair of real friends, okay ? Let's start with me hihi. 
Y/N: it's easier said then done haha.. making new friends will be so freaking hard after I know what people are capable of.. 
Taehyung: that's why I'm here, no one will get pass me if I feel like they're going to hurt you..
* i pulled back from the hug and looked into his precious eyes.. is he sincere right now? 
Taehyung: we'll first get you back to an healthier lifestyle by eating and sleeping more! Then we'll try to talk more with other peo- 
* I slammed my lips onto his to shut his beautiful mouth, those words are to good to hear right now.. I freaking love this guy.. he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me more passionted.. he broke the kiss.. 
Taehyung: or maybe let's start with you becoming mine y/n.. we'll see how we fix this from here.. I'll be there with you this whole process, I promise.
Y/N: I.. I would love to Taehyung.. 
* he placed his soft lips back on mine again. He walked us towards the wall and pinned me there, never breaking the kiss* 
* DOORSLAM * 
Jungkook: THEY'RE KISSING!!!! YOONGI THEY'RE KISSING COME HERE!!
Yoongi: WHERE, LET ME SEE.. owh they stopped.. 
Taehyung: are you kidding me guys.. go away
Jungkook: hmh.. first apologize for calling me a boy.
Taehyung: I am sorry kookie, now piss of, please ! 
Jungkook: okay okay.. but.. y/n I'm not like what you saw just now so forget the first impression, we'll go with the four of us to the movies this evening okay? For a new start ? 
Y/N: sure.. now ........... go away! Hihi 
* everyone looked at my with a surprised expression, not expecting me to say such stuff.* 
Taehyung: damn girl haha, we'll kookie, Yoongi, you heard her! 
Yoongi: yeah, we definitely heard that haha, see you guys later~ 
Jungkook: bye guys! 
* the guys left and Taehyung still looked at me with a surprised expression* 
Y/N: sorry hihi, i don't know why I said that..
Taehyung: I do..
* he slowly placed his lips on mine again, gently kissing them* 
Taehyung: let's hang at your place after school, until we go to the movies with the group.
Y/N: yeah okay..

Be continued 💘