2 Miles

500 Miles Away / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After months of the same exact routine that Lisa and Jennie, they still haven't met each other. 

"Just tell her you to want to meet her," Jisoo said after munching her food. Because she noticed how Jennie check her phone every minute for Lisa's text. 

"She said to wait for 5 minutes because they have class today, and it's already 10 minutes" Jennie pouts. 

"Never see you be this clingy" Jisoo giggled. 

"I'm not clingy" Jennie denied, "I just miss her every second" She groaned. "God, I hate myself. What happened to me?" Jennie asked Jisoo. 

Jennie always shows her cold attitude at every person she met but Lisa just knows how to melt her heart and made her the opposite of what she was. 

"You're in love, that's it" Jisoo answered. "We really can do stupid things about love," Jisoo said. "Like how you wanted someone attention so badly when you're not giving a about someone before. Wow, that Manoban girl is really good at how she handle you" Jisoo giggled. 

"Shut up, stop saying that I changed. I'm still me, with just a few sweet bones now" Jennie glared at her. 

Jisoo was right, Jennie changed a lot. Because of how Lisa can easily show her true feelings to the girl, now Jennie is more vocal about her feelings. 

When her phone vibrates, Jennie smiled right away seeing Lisa's name on her screen. "Hi baby" Jennie sweetly answered. Jisoo laughed so hard that Jennie needed to cover her phone so Lisa won't hear her. 

"Sorry, that was my friend" Jennie e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter