1 Mile

500 Miles Away / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Nini~ Wake up" A voice was heard on Jennie's flat, the sleeping girl on the bed formed a smile as she heard the voice. "Nini~ Wake up" She opened her eyes after the voice was repeated. 

Jennie quickly searches for her phone to turn off her alarm. And as she opened her phone, she saw a picture of a blonde girl with her cat and her lips automatically formed into a wider smile. She noticed a message on her notification and Jennie opened it to read. 

"Good Morning, I love you" 

She bit her lips trying not to blush from her message. Before she could even type a reply, someone called her on her phone. Jennie waited for 4 rings before picking it up. 

"Did I wake you up?" The other girl asked with a concerned tone. Jennie prevents to smile on how cute her voice was. 

"Ani, I'm awake already" Jennie giggled. "Why did you call, Lisa?" She asked. She knows that the girl has her class right now, base on her schedule that she sent Jennie. 

"Ah" Lisa paused to remember the reason why did she call Jennie. "I remember you said last week that you'll be presenting your presentation to one of your subjects. I just want to good luck you" Lisa giggled. 

"You know you could just send me a text," Jennie said. 

"Yeah, but I want to hear your voice," Lisa said and giggled. Jennie felt that her heart is melting on how cute Lisa was. "Update me after your presentation, okay? I love you" 

"Y-yeah, I love you too," Jennie said while stuttering. She's not that kind of girlfriend who is vocal about her feelings, but Lisa was that kind of girlfriend and Jennie was still adjusting to it. 

After the call, Jennie was fanning herself. "God, Lisa" She whispered to herself and found herself smiling widely. 

 


Before her presentation starts, Jennie consistently yawned, she felt sleepy. "Did you get enough sleep?" Jisoo asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter