5 Miles

500 Miles Away / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the drunk conversation with them, the two started to argue non stop because of jealousy. 

Jennie hates when Lisa was hanging out with her girl classmates. She was so possessive of her. 

And Lisa, she didn't tell her about how she felt so jealous over Jisoo and just getting mad at her when she's with Jisoo and not telling her about it. 

It was getting toxic as time passed by.  

"Have you booked your flight?" Jennie asked on the other line. Lisa didn't hear what she said because she was busy reading her lectures. "I said, have you booked your flight?" Jennie asked again. 

"What flight?" Lisa asked. "Oh, . I forgot" Lisa answered. 

A loud sighed was heard on Jennie's. "We planned since last month right? That you're visiting Korea for Christmas?" Jennie asked. "Lisa I already cancelled all my schedule for you, don't tell me you're not coming?" Jennie asked. 

"I'm sorry, I've been busy with all these school works. Can we reschedule?" Lisa asked softly. 

"You promised me, Lisa," Jennie said. "Can you at least make some effort for me? You don't have time with me anymore" Lisa didn't respond to her. "I'm not even sure if I wanted to be with you anymore" Jennie heard scoffed on the other line. 

"Making effort?" Lisa asked. "I ing flew from Thailand to Korea just for you,  then you're asking me to make an effort to our relationship? Am I the one who's not making effort?" Lisa snapped. "Jennie, can't you understand that I have my own life too?  I'm so freaking tired all day then you're gonna nag me about making effort" Lisa loudly sighed. 

Jennie felt attacked with what she said. Her heart breaks hearing how angry Lisa was. They always argue all the time but Lisa never been this angry before. 

"Then let's break up" Jennie whispered, regretting it the moment she said it wishing Lisa didn't hear it. 

"Oh God, Jen" Lisa sighed and paused. "Fine, do whatever you want" Lisa blankly said and hang up on her. 

Jennie felt her tears on her cheeks when she didn't hear anything on the other line. She didn't mean to say that, she's just pissed with Lisa but she never wanted to break up with her. 

She spent a week contemplating about the night of their break up, and she realized that Lisa was right, she was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter