3 Miles

500 Miles Away / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was awake earlier than her alarm clock ring. She was never been this excited. A day before her birthday and Lisa will arrive today, to celebrate Jennie's birthday together. 

"Hey, Lisa," Jennie said and reached her hand on the air. "Too formal" She commented and shake her head. 

"Baby" Jennie then again said, "Too clingy," She said. 

She's practising how will she react when Lisa and she meet. After being her girlfriend, today will be the first time the two of them will see each other in person. 

The two know each other because of a common friend, and Lisa message her non-stop to get a reply on Jennie. But she succeeds when pisses Jennie off, but it turns out to be a great way since Lisa tamed her heart. 

"Do I look okay?" Jennie asked Jisoo, who was driving. She asked Jisoo's to pick Lisa up at the airport. Since the two decided that Lisa will stay on her flat for three days of her stay here. 

"Just right," Jisoo asked. "Just relax, Lisa will definitely like whatever you wear" Jisoo giggled. "Stop looking at the mirror from time to time. You look okay" Jisoo said.

After arriving at the airport, Jisoo looked at Jennie's way and saw how she looked so nervous. "Come on, Jennie, you'll be okay" Jisoo rolled her eyes and drag Jennie outside her car. 

"What if she doesn't like me?" Jennie asked. "I'm scared," Jennie said but Jisoo messed her hair. 

"She'll love you," She said and smiled at Jennie to ease her tension. "Her feelings won't change after seeing how cute your cheeks is" She giggled and pinched her cheeks which made Jennie glared at her for pinching her cheeks. "That's it, just be normal," she said. 

"I hate you" Jennie whispered and rolled her eyes. Before punching her arms softly and giggled. 

The two didn't notice that someone was in front of them because they were busy bickering with each other. 

Jisoo was the first one to notice the person and she saw a blonde tall girl. "Oh, you must be Lisa?" She asked. 

Jennie gulped before turning her head at the person. She observes the girl from her toe up to her face. She gulped again seeing the girl with pretty blonde hair, big brown eyes, prominent nose, and a plum lips. Her heart beats fast when the girl smiled at her. 

"Nini" She greeted with her cute baby voice. "I knew it was you" Lisa giggled. She opened her arms to hug Jennie. 

Jennie hesitated to walk forward, but Jisoo pushed her a little. "She's a bit nervous because she thought you will not like her clothes," Jisoo said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter