Chapter 1 - The Trouble I Caused

Admire

Yuju pretty flustered when her group won that day. They were head to head with seventeen which is a monster rookie group. As her know they were standing side by side on the stage, she then turned her body to her right side to bow to Seventeen and that was when she caught dokyeom was so ready to give her a thumb up for her winning that day. When Yuju saw Dokyeom give her his thumbs, her thumbs automatically go up and smiled back to him because who wouldn't smile back in front of that smile.

That made Yuju realized although they were in the same class for three years, they didn't really interact with each other frequently. Yuju with her debut activity, and Dokyeom with his predebut show and then finally debut with Seventeen, they even rarely went to school frankly speaking. But it doesn't mean she didn't know him at all. There were time when they were in class together, just said hi to each other, had a class photo, and so on. That was enough to made Yuju know that he was his mom's and sister's baby, and he also act like a baby, but never wanted to admit that. Everytime he went to school, his mom always bring him lunch box with his favorite food although they weren't live together. His sister often picked him up after school to bring him back to his dorm but bring him to his favorite cafe to ate some slices of cake first. And how did Yuju know all of this? For the lunch box it was too obvious not to notice, and as for the cake, she saw him pout to his sister when his sister said "No, you have to go back to your dorm, you need to practice" but then didn't have the heart for the big baby in front of her and said "OK" only after his 2 seconds pout. Since then, Yuju always had this image of Dokyeom in her mind. Baby.

Today, the video of that day release, the performance, fancam, encore and so on come out. It is just a natural thing for idol group to monitor their performance. Yuju, Yerin, and Eumji already sets up their seat in front of their big lcd TV in their dorm. Sowon, Eunha and Shinbi are somewhere inside that dorm and will be automatically come when they hear the intro of the show. 5 minutes later the show begin and opened by their performance. They are really focus. Small tolerable mistake here and there should be fixed on the next show.

"OK Eumji, we need to practice that part more, and Shinbi for godsake smile more!" the leader spill the things while standing and watching in her room door. A small yes from Eumji and laugh from all the member end their checking session. Today they don't have any schedule and decided to keep on watching the show. The next performance is Seventeen. All Gfriend member watched.

"Dokyeom is from your class right?" Asked Eunha to Yuju and answered by a small hmm fron Yuju. Eunha attended same school as Yuju but different class.

"He is a good singer, did your class' speciality was making a good vocalist?" Eunha said and Yuju give her a big smile and a peace sign while hear that statement.

"Do you have his number?" Still Eunha collecting information fron Yuju. And all of sudden all their curiousity eyes on Eunha and it took a couple of second she realizes that now, she is the center of attention.

"No, no, I mean, I just wanna know, I have all my classmate number, and does it apply to her class too or not," Eunha answered nervously and other member's eyes shifting to Yuju. Yuju blinked for a second and open up .

"Emmm, maybe I have his number, if he doesn't change his number yet." Yuju answered while still thinking. Do I have his number?

"So what if she has his number huh?" Said Sowon then go to Eunha, tickling her and playing around, they are all laughed but Yuju has to check something. She goes to her room and take her phone from her desk, unlock it and directly look for the contacts. She type "Do" and 10 names show up but none of them is Dokyeom. That is when he startled because of the scream from the TV room. She rushly go back to her member and ask what happen.

"Yaaaaa, we just shut our mouth asking if you have Dokyeom's number then he showed up to camera, saying congrats to you in front of national tv, fans will be crazy about this." Shinbi shouted without any breath between.

"What?" Yuju is in a confused state. The she turns her head to the TV and saw member of Seventeen walked down from the stage and say hi to the camera.

"What is this, I thought you don't even sure if you had his number or not but then he act like that, unbelievable," Eunha added.

"What are you guys talking about huh?" Yuju still in confused mode when she heard a small voice asking.

"So he calls you Yuju or Yuna, Unnie?" Maknae's short question able to stopped Sowon's step to her room and turn back his body to everyone in front of the TV, while Yerin and Shinbi already blushing out of nowhere.

"Huh?" This sudden question makes Yuju put out her blank face with her open mouth while her soul is like flying somewhere.

Shinbi got no more patient and slap Yuju's shoulder.

"Hurry up, answer her question!!!"

Yuju's soul suddenly comes back to her body.

"He calls me ..."

Everyone hold their breath and look closely to Yuju.

"... I am not sure"

One pillow, two pillows, a dolls land to Yuju's head.

"How can you are not sure?"

"Are you guys a real classmate?"

"Unnie, try to remember harder!"

And other question bombed her at the same time.

"I think he calls me Yuna," small statement succeed to make the other members' anger to high noted "aaaaa" together.

"So what happened on the TV while I was away before? Tell me! What is it Eumji?"

"Don't tell her Eumji, let her find it herself hahahaha," Shinbi cut off when Eumji's voice hadn't left .

"Yeah, let her find it herself," with a scary smirk Sowon continued her step to her room and take a nap. Everybody do the same, leave Yuju alone in the living room.

Yuna? Do I save his number as, Seokmin then? His name is Lee Seokmin right?

Then she unlock her phone and go to contact and then type "Seokmin" and, yes. There is Lee Seokmin. The baby Seokmin. She smiles. Yeah we were classmate afterall, school write our real name right?

She then gets up and goes to her room. Sleep, while still holding her phone and the screen showed up Lee Seokmin's contact.

-

On the other side, in the practice room, there are only 12 people practicing, and the one who is missing is Lee Seokmin.

He is in the recording room with their three managers.

"Dokyeom you know what you did on the show right? Please be careful of what you are doing," said Kim Jesong, their first ever manager, the oldest among the three.

"Yes, Seokmin, you are not usually the type that causing a trouble, you are a good boy, keep being one please," the latest manager said, his name is Song Kimhee, the second oldest among the three. Their maknae manager's name is Lee Jinsu only sit at the corner watching them.

"What's wrong with me? I didn't cause any trouble right? It is not like I rob or something," Dokyeom finally spoke up. He doesn't understand why is sending a thumb up and a small congratulation to his classmate being a serious matter.

"Yeah I know, you did great job, you all did, but don't make any unnecessary thing ruin your hardwork," Jesung said and it slaps Dokyeom pretty hard. Dokyeom who was playing fidget spinner on the desk all along, look up to him when Jesung finished his sentence. Before Dokyeom happen to open his mouth Jesung already added.

"Jinsu, call Seungchol to come here."

"OK," said Jinsu and then gets up from his seat.

He walked to the practice room, the rest of Seventeen are there laughing and having a small break. The dance of Aju Nice is really tiring.

"Coups!"

"Yo whats up Hyung!" Get up and lift his hand, high five with Jinsu. With the maknae manager, they become more like a friends, Jinsu is only three years older than Seungchol, that's why.

"Come with me!" Jinsu puts his hand around Seungchol neck and walk away with him to the recording room.

"What happen?" Seungchol asks, he knows, eventhough they are like friends, but when he called, there must be something wrong, or hidden camera.

"You'll know," and closer to the recording room.

-

Meanwhile in the practice room members are wondering about what happen. That is when Dino pick a seat near Vernon.

"I think it'll be about yesterday Hyung," Dino opens up a conversation.

"What do you mean yesterday?" Vernon is confused, frowning his eyebrows.

"I mean not literally yesterday, but about the last show we attended." Vernon goes silent for a while.

"Aaaaaaaa," and tilting his head to Dino, means he knows what their maknae talking about.

"I already think it will be a problem after I watched the behind the scene footage, you saw right when suddenly Dokyeom Hyung went closer to the camera?"

"Of course, I was right behind him."

"And do you know what did he said?"

"How could I know, wait, do you know? How did you know?"

"I saw the footage. Not long after our performance, you guys leave me alone in front of the TV, and that was when the video of Dokyeom Hyung played."

"So what did he said?"

Dino gives Vernon sign to come closer and then placed his mouth near Vernon's ear.

"He said, 'Congrats, Yuna', with his big smile."

Vernon blushes, Dino blushes too and then they are gigling together. Aah, our maknaes are very cute.

-

Seungchol goes to recording room.

"Whats up!" Then high five with Jesong and Kimhee.

"You guys talk, OK?" Jesong gets up and waves his hand to Kimhee and Jinsu to leave and let Seungchol and Dokyeom alone.

"What is it about?" Seungchol is confused. Dokyeom is still playing with the fidget spinner. Jinsu then goes closer to Seungchol's ear and Seungchol drops his jaw with 'a' shaped mouth but without voice meaning that he understands. All managers leave them alone.

"Cheer up Seokmin, it's OK!" Said Seungchol as the door closed. Then sits beside Dokyeom, leaning his back on the soft pillow on the sofa, placing his hand on Seokmin shoulder.

"Hyung, will it ruin our hardwork?"

Seungchol smiles, and squezes Dokyeom's shoulder. He knows this big baby very well. Eversince he was choosen to be the leader of Seventeen, he already know Dokyeom too well. He is a very reliable brother, but he is so sensitive and sometimes overthinking too much. He tought that his voice will not reach the right note when all he did was impressed Woozi even Bumzu in the first recording, he tought that he will ruin the dance because he was slow to remember but slayed it when he was placed in the center, he tought he is not handsome when his nose only can cut Carat's heart into a half.

This is what a leader for afterall, right? Then Seungchol only let out a small laugh.

"Why are you laughing, just answer me already," Dokyeom sounds annoyed.

"I said it's OK, you don't believe me?"

"Don't say that just to calm me, say something objectively."

"Being an idol group doesn't mean you can't be friend with your oldfriend. Of course you could, but for the future, just send your congrats directly to her, kay? Don't be a coward, you have her number right?"

Hearing a word coward from Seungchol makes him drop the fidget spinner and murmuring something like 'I'm not a coward' with almost a pout on his face. This move just makes Seungchol laugh more.

"But, we aren't allowed to date right?" Dokyeom turns into Seungchol.

"Sending a congratulations isn't dating, is it?" Seungchol turns into Dokyeom and then they are smiling mischievously. Seungchol wraps his hand around Dokyeom's neck and pull it closer to him.

"Tell me you have her number right? If not, you are totally a coward then!" Dokyeom's struggling to save his neck from his wrestler like leader.

"Secret!" And succeed escaping from the leader's lock then walks out from the recording room to the practice room.

"Aaaaah I need to practice!" While stretch out his big body leaving Seungchol alone, but relieved. Because the big baby already in a good mood again.

All Clear.

Sent.

Then Seungchol follows Dokyeom back to practice room.

"Wait for me!!!"

-