Final 2.3

Dancing with a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final 2.3

 

 

***

 

 

"So where and when did we met?" ask Seohyun as she takes out her pen from her shoulder bag. They transferred to a restaurant to discuss about their fake relationship over her father who will visit her tomorrow. "It should be romantic and realistic. Like, my father knows I love to go to a sauna to release my stress from work. Sometimes I go jog in the morning if I am not in a rush in an early morning. Also, I love going to concerts." she said with a shy smile because she ends up telling her hobbies.

 

Yoona put her cup of coffee on the table before she focusses back on the girl, she just met moments ago. "I... " she pauses when suddenly something came into her mind. "How about we met in a bus stop?"

 

"Bus stop?" Seohyun did not expect it. "How?" she chuckles softly.

 

"I mean, we go to the same street and our working place are just so near so we often meet each other in a bus stop without paying attention. We didn't notice each other until one day... " Yoona pause as she thinks of the next idea.

 

Seohyun couldn't help but wait patiently and eagerly while is agape.

 

"... You are stuck in a bus stop because it's raining hard. I came but I don't have any umbrella so I was also stuck. I noticed you were freezing cold and so I decided to lend you my coat I was wearing. When you turn to look at me, that's the moment our heart is captured with one another. It's like a love at first sight." Yoona ended with a dreamy face as she smiled brightly to Seohyun.

 

"That's... " Seohyun blinks and blinks as she processed what just she heard. "... cliché."

 

"What?" Yoona frowns.

 

"Do you watch movies a lot? That looks like you got it from there." Seohyun chuckles in amusement.

 

"Um, I don't watch movies a lot but... dramas." Yoona shamelessly corrected the younger one. She pouts her lips.

 

"Anyway, let me turn the table." Seohyun decided to take it and give herself a moment of silence as she thinks of it.

 

Yoona understood and she waited patiently, watching her in anticipation at the same time. She's indeed a hopeless romantic person. Just a couple of minutes later, the latter turned to pay attention towards her.

 

"How about we met an event?" Seohyun suggested while she wiggles her eyebrows a few times.

 

"Event? What kind of event?" Yoona is confused.

 

"I'm actually fond of going to concerts."

 

"You idolize a celebrity?"

 

"Nope. I don't. I just love to go to concerts just like I go to clubs. Well, I recently just got hook with it. So how about a concert?"

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Yeah, why not?"

 

Yoona couldn't explain right away. She somewhat didn't know how. "Well, it's... a good idea I think." so she decided to just agree with her. "But how?"

 

"Out from all people in the concert it's us who found each other. Isn't it romantic?" Seohyun can't help and imagine it.

 

"So just our eyes found each other and we fell in love? Nothing else?" Yoona wanted to make sure it's what she understands.

 

"Quite like that." Seohyun nodded lightly.

 

"So, who speak first?"

 

"After the concert, you followed me and introduce yourself."

 

Yoona raise her eyebrows.

 

"You're the one who immediately got interested with me. You never left your eyes on me until you saw me I was alone in a parking lot. I mean, just like you approached me earlier." Seohyun explained further.

 

"Okay... I got it."

 

"The I was hesitant to introducing myself. So, you got persistent and decided to make me introduce myself."

 

Yoona is amuse to hear it as she smiles. "How?"

 

"You flirted. I mean, you said some flowery words that causes me to change my mind."

 

Yoona's heart just skipped a beat when she saw her cute smile as she also avoided her gazes. She thought she's adorable with it. "Like, if I don't get your name... you can't sleep tonight because I will be thinking about you the entire night." she unconsciously told her earning a stunned look from the latter. It's her turn to look elsewhere.

 

"You seemed to know how to... do it." Seohyun smiled giddily.

 

"It just came to my mind." Yoona shyly looked at her back. 'And that's the first time I told someone.' she smiled like a fool while sipping on her juice. Her cheeks are burning in an instant.

 

"Anyway, so that started it. Since you got my name through that, you got also my number. The next day, you called me ask me for lunch as we get to know each other. It took us however for a month and a week to confess our feelings and started dating."

 

"For five months. I told your father about it." Yoona mentioned as she sheepishly smiled back.

 

"Okay. So, you should also memorize these things." Seohyun said and started writing down on a piece of paper.

 

Yoona patiently waits, watching the younger one before her eyes. But she just suddenly realizes she hasn't asked her age and it's she's not sure if she's indeed the younger. But before she can even open to ask her, she stopped from writing and pushed the paper near her. She casually took it and reads what's being written.

 

Name: Seo Joohyun

Age: 27

Birthdate: June 28,1991

Job: Three years Psychiatrist at Seoul Hospital

Hobbies: Go to concerts, clubs and football matches. Loves to eat dumplings, banana and water melon.

Past Relationships: One with a soldier a year ago.

Dislike: Insecure people.

Motto: People with good hearts are the ultimate winners.

Note: I'm allergic with nuts.

 

"You should write down yours too." Seohyun suggested.

 

"Of course." Yoona is speechless and agreed right away. She took the pen from her and write down her profile also. But as she wrote for her birthdate, she got hesitant. She however decided to write down, thinking it will be unfair for her if she doesn't. It took longer for her than the latter but she proudly handed her own profile to her one-day girlfriend.

 

Name: Im Yoona

Age: 30

Birthdate: May 30,1990

Job: Five years as assistant managaer

Hobbies: watching movies with friends and play Nintendo. Loves to eat pizzas and burgers. Also, workaholic.

Past Relationships: None

Dislike: I don't think I have one.

Motto: People with good hearts are the ultimate winners.

Note: I'm allergic to people judging me.

 

"Omo, so it's your birthday today?" Seohyun is stunned to learn the doe-eyed is celebrating her birthday at the moment. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

 

"Um, I think it's-"

 

"We should order a cake - No, I'll buy you. Wait for a couple of minutes, I'll be back."

 

Yoona is agape the moment the young psychiatrist stands up and left their table without giving her time to react. She watches in awe and at the same time she's blushing too hard. She never met anyone like her and it's interesting for her. Unknown for her, her lips had been smiling so wide. She's totally into her just by simple gestures. "Happy Birthday to me." she told herself as she covered her face with her two palms and muffled a squeal while she stomps her feet. She quickly composes herself however and glanced to the clock. It had been 3 minutes since she left and she's getting impatient.

 

Just 10 minutes that passed, Seohyun returned with a chocolate cake. "Happy Birthday!" She greeted enthusiastically as she returned to her seat and places the cake in the middle of the table.

 

Yoona's eyes widened upon reading the text on the cake that says, 'Happy 30th Birthday, Babe!'

 

"We should document this." Seohyun giggles as she took her phone and opens the camera to capture the cake. "I'll record you as well." And then she pointed the camera to the doe-eyed. "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you..."

 

Yoona got shy but she looks at her as she sings her a happy birthday song. It's embarrassing at first but she soon got comfortable, feeling really like she's dating her.

 

"Before you blow the candle, make a wish." Seohyun said after singing without stopping the recording.

 

Yoona close her eyes and clasp her two hands. 'Whoever is this Angel, thank you so much Lord for this wonderful night with her. I just wish this isn't a dream. Hehe.' She thought and open her eyes. She smiled when she smiled at her and then blows the candle. Just as she did, her eyes widened upon receiving a kiss on her lips. "What was... that?" as her heart beats faster than usual.

 

"Yah, babe! It's your birthday! What's up with you?" Seohyun chuckles softly even though her cheeks are burning with what she did. She stopped the recording and added, "You're my girlfriend, don't be stoned." she ask her and move her seat so she's next to her.

 

Yoona blinks a few times. "It's just... too sudden. I think, I should call you babe too until tomorrow." she sheepishly replied as she awkwardly smiles.

 

"It's okay. We should continue with this documentation then." Seohyun once again opens her phone and this time, it's a selfie.

 

"We'll take some pictures?"

 

"No, we'll take a lot of pictures." She corrected. "This has to be so realistic so we need evidences. Who knows he will take our phones and see the pictures? My father is so naggy all the time." she explains further.

 

"No wonder." Yoona nodded in understanding.

 

"So, let's do this do this." Seohyun announced and she gestures her to move closer to her as she holds the phone for them.

 

Yoona hesitantly moves her head until their faces are skin to skin. She smiled as she also smiled brightly before she captures it. She then follows her when she stuck her tongue out in front of the camera and captures it perfectly.

 

CLICK.

 

CLICK.

 

CLICK.

 

They captured a lot with a lot of facial expressions without moving away from each other.

 

"You hold it now." Seohyun then transferred her phone to the deer and the latter gasp in surprised when she wraps her arms on her waist. "Yah, we need a more realistic photo." she explained and gestures to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter