Epilogue (Unchanged Timeline)

We All Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoobin opened her eyes and her heart fell seeing the broken parts of her machine. Her years of effort was broken with just a single punch, moreover, from the love of her life. She looked at the side to see Handong, and saw that the girl had an apologetic face as she approach her.

“I’m sorry it had to come down to this.” the orange-haired girl tried to reach out for her but she pulled away, as tears starts streaming down her face. Handong felt more apologetic…

“You don’t understand, none of you do.” Yoobin sobbed.

“Ofcourse, we don’t.” Bora interrupted. “But that doesn’t mean we won’t listen.”

"We were always here for you, Dami. You were never alone.” MInji added as she walked towards the short-haired girl with a tired Yoohyeon clinging in her arm. “We are a family.”

Yoobin lowered her head down to avoid facing the others. After all that she had done, they still see her as family. She couldn’t be more apologetic to them. She couldn’t face them…

“Asking forgiveness is a lot better than staying silent.” Siyeon muttered as she pulled away from Bora to approach the younger girl. “You’re still our Yoobin, we would still forgive you.”

“That’s right.” Yoohyeon agreed, as she leaned closer to Minji. “I realized now, that it’s not yet too late.” the older girl couldn’t help but smile fondly as the gray-haired girl said that.

“We’ll accept you with open arms back into our life, because that is what families do.” Gahyeon said with a soft smile. “They forgive each other, no matter what happens…”

“Listen to them.” Handong reached out her hand to her. “It’s time to go home, Yoob.”

Yoobin looked at all of them in the eyes. They were all looking at her in understanding, feeling her pain and forgiving her for what she did. She really didn’t deserve them…

“Let’s go home.” she grabbed Handong’s hand and stood up before pulling her into a hug.

The other girls looked at them with a smile in their face before Yoohyeon and Siyeon pulled Minji and Bora into a hug with the couple. Gahyeon let out a laugh before jumping on them.

--

They were finally back home, and Minji couldn’t ask for more…well, there’s still one thing she needs to do, but she isn’t sure if this is the right time. They just had a very, very long day…

“If not now, then when?” Siyeon asked as she passed by the older girl laying in the couch.

“Damn it, Siyeon! You scared me!” Minji exclaimed as she calm her heart down.

“I just wanted to advise you. I know what you’re feeling right now.”

“Yeah? Well, my advise for you is to get back with Bora immediately. God knows how long both of you had been waiting to bite each other’s lips again.” Siyeon blushed really hard.

“I-It’s not like that! I don’t think she’s ready.” the younger girl let out a sigh as she sat down besides Minji. “We were e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter