Chapter 4

We All Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji is feeling overwhelmed at the moment. Three of her members are Azriel. Not that it’s a bad thing, she just didn’t expect it at all. She had suspected Yoohyeon, because of the flash of yellow in her eyes a few times. But Siyeon and Yoobin? They don’t have Azriel qualities…

The three of them are sweet, so Minji really couldn’t grasped the fact that they’re Azriel. It just wouldn’t click. But she knows she has to accept it, no matter what, this is her members.

“What’s with the scent?” a familiar voice said as the door open. “Did you open something?”

Minji turned around and her eyes teared up seeing the real version. She wanted to approach her, but she doesn’t know if the younger girl would appreciate that…atleast, not right now…

“Your hair faded to gray now.” she started. “It’s been a long time, Yoohyeonnie.”

--

Handong ran around the house, searching for Yoobin. She went to the upstairs first and looked for the short-haired girl sneakily. The first room was open a little bit and she could see Minji behind a gray-haired girl, which she assumed as Yoohyeon because of the faded silver.

After being kidnapped by Yoobin, she really had never seen anyone other than the girl who captured her. Siyeon and Yoohyeon never went to the room she was kept it, which made her sad but she guess that it’s because both of them doesn’t want to go against Lee Yoobin.

Handong decided not to disturb them and left. After a few steps away, she heard the door close softly behind her but she continued on her way towards the next room and to the next, but Yoobin wasn’t anywhere. With a long sigh, she headed downstairs to check the place.

The kitchen, dining room, living room and basically the downstairs are empty. There’s only one place left to go, that’s the basement. Yoobin is probably there if she hadn’t left the house to go somewhere, which Handong doubted because she made the others come here.

--

Gahyeon reached the basement and contemplated which way to enter, she decided on the first one. She walked to the tunnel-like place and arrived at the other side to see a huge machine-looking thing. It has some bunch of circles with a blue and red roses. It’s weird…

“They’re already here, huh?” that voice. Gahyeon immediately hid behind the machine as Yoobin entered the room. “I should start this now, then.” the short-haired girl mumbled.

The youngest member continued to watch as Yoobin paced around the room with a book in her hand, chanting something as she approach the machine. But before she could touch it, the door burst open and entered another person that Gahyeon hadn’t seen for a long time.

“Yoobin…”

“Dong, you got out.”

“I went out here to stop you.”

“I didn’t even started yet.” Yoobin let out a laugh as she moved away from the machine to approach Handong instead. “You know, I’ve waited a long time for you to finally escaped.”

“You know I wouldn’t do that…”

“Yeah, you like me too much to go against me.”

“But I can’t allow you to harm anyone, especially our family.”

“I’m not going to hurt them, I’ll make them realize. I said that yesterday, didn’t I?” So, it is a tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter