:)

Dare to Love

Dare to Love here! Anyway, Enjoy! :)
I didn't get comment also :(
==============================================================
**RECAP**
Do you want more wine?” she asks while looking at his empty glasses “You never had been serious about me, Gui. What you really don’t like about me, Gui? I Love you and I will do everything for you.” He said, she smiled “There’s nothing wrong with you, it’s just that….I’m not thinking about this thing this time.” She said, One more thing Wang Zi is in a political.
**End of RECAP**
Wang Zi and Aaron is just the same, they both have a high ambition. The difference is just she know's that Wang Zi was liking her since long time ago until now, she know Wang Zi better.
"But I can still visit you in your house, right?" he ask
"Of course. Your always welcome in our home. After all, you are my friend," she said while smiling.
"When will your feelimgs change for me?" he ask
Gui Gui froze she still can't answer that question, she still have many problems to solve their debts and Aaron Yan.
-------------------------
" I swear, he's looking at me," Shanna said , one of the volunteers of livelihood project that Gui Gui's group start.
They are in garden of their hacienda at where their meeting is destined to happen.
"No, he's looking at me!" Rachel fight back, Rachel is also one of the voluntaries, she was will known as the daughter of the successful business of Tainan.
"Because his talking to me. Why should he waste his time looking at you? I am right in front of him now." Rachel continued.
"Stupid!His talking to you but your daddy is talking with him." Shanna said.
"Whatever, Aaron dance with me last night," Angel said. "So, no argument about it. Aaron likes me."
"He just dance with you last night because your mommy force him." Rachel chaff.
"Gui, Aaron likes me,right?" Rachel ask while Gui Gui is reading the agenda of the meeting. They still didn't start their meeting because the head of the group is still not around.
"Who?" Gui ask
"Aaron, he likes me,right?" Rachel ask
"I don't know, I didn't look at him at the party,you know" Gui Gui said
"Where are you from, Gui? Maybe you are the only that is immune by his charms" Angel said
She just smile as an answer, Charm? When was that monster become charming? She was sure it was not charm. It was something else.
==================================================================
Comment please...atleast 5 comments :)or else no update ! :)