Crying In Silent

Are We Fall Out Of Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark don't understand his manager for always helps Jinyoung to get a passcode to his house. Jinyoung keep on coming and making foods for Mark even after Mark threw away all the foods. Jinyoung sometimes left a note when Mark still sleep in the morning or Mark went home late at night. Today is different, no foods on the table and no notes left for Mark. Mark felt something unusual since Jinyoung makes it as a routine to prepare foods for Mark.

"Is something wrong?" Jackson asked after both got rest in between the photoshoot.

"Jinyoung. He doesn't come to my house today." Mark explained while leaning on the chair.

Jackson nodded.

"I thought that it is better for you, isn't it?" Jackson doesn't understand while Mark had to worry.

"It's just felt different." Mark said while eyes staring at the ceiling.

"He said that his house is next to you, so why not you ring him at house tonight." Jackson suggested since Mark worried about Jinyoung.

"Jackson, you know i would not do that." Mark glares.

"Why not Mark? He is your husband. All people in this industry know it well that Park Jinyoung is Mark Tuan husband." Jackson said the fact even though he did know Mark never acknowledge it since they separated.

Mark groaned and left Jackson in the waiting room. Jackson did say the truth about his and Jinyoung relationship, but it's hurt to admit it. Mark rest at the rooftop and look onto the skies.

 

It has been three days since Jinyoung did not come to Mark’s house and Mark really want to knock at the door next to him, but he lets his ego win. Mark sighed before heading to his company. Mark rest in his dance room when a door being knocked.

"Hey." Mark looks up and meet with Jinyoung who was wearing a mask.

Mark observed Jinyoung from head to toe and he notices Jinyoung not having the same body as he loves to hug back then.

"Sorry, something had happened and I'm not able to prepare foods for you these few days." Jinyoung opened the rice balls that he made for Mark.

Mark notice a plaster on the back of Jinyoung hand, but he doesn't want to ask. Jinyoung took one of the rice balls and offered to Mark. Mark hesitate but he opened his mouth. Jinyoung smiles and Mark could not ignore that he saw Jinyoung teary eyes.

“Are you crying?” Mark asked trying to figure out, how he should act.

“No, it’s just dust entering my eyes.” Jiny

Please log in to read the full chapter