Never Stop Our Love

Are We Fall Out Of Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Mark going out for movie and people going crazy when they saw the two cutely holding hand. Everyone starts to speculate that Jinyoung probably retired due to want to give his full attention to Mark. Mark love to shower Jinyoung with his love that's sometimes Jinyoung has to hide his face from people because Mark is teasing him.

"Babe, can you not eat my food when you have yours?" Jinyoung slapped Mark hand from eating his chips.

"Love, sharing is caring, have you ever heard that?" Mark steals Jinyoung chips and they giggle.

Jinyoung end up feeding Mark during the whole movie being play because Mark busy holding his hand and said he won't let's go.

"Do you watch my movie before, hyung?" Jinyoung asked when they are riding home.

"Whenever I'm going to Busan, Omma always play your movie because she knows that I always miss you." Mark remembers how Jinyoung’s parent would watch the movie with him and complaining about Jinyoung being selfish for choosing his career over handsome and successful Mark Tuan.

"Omma and Appa love you. I have to listen to their nag whenever they were coming to visit." Jinyoung pouted.

Mark laughed.

"Do you think Omma and Appa will accept with an open heart about what will happen to me and about the accident which I kept secretly from their knowing?" Jinyoung yet to tell his parent, he worried.

Mark understands Jinyoung worries but he also wanted his parent in-law to know about Jinyoung effects from the accident that he keeps to himself.

"Baby, you are their son. It will break their heart to hear the news but they will support you. You should let's people who love you to take good care of you." Mark knows how selfless his husband.

Jinyoung lets a deep sighed and looks outside the window. Mark always right and that always made him guilty. Mark looks at Jinyoung and kissed the younger knuckles.

"There is something that you are better sharing with others than holding it to yourself, baby." Mark said with soft tone and so much concern.

Jinyoung turned to look at Mark, Jinyoung is giving his heart to the correct person.

 

 

It's late of night where Jinyoung is leaving alone because Mark had an oversea schedule. Jinyoung wanted to get some drink but his leg feels so heavy.

"It's hard for me. It's going to be harder for Mark hyung." Jinyoung tightly hold onto the stair’s holder.

Jinyoung only able to go down 6 step and later, he sits down and wiped his tears. Jinyoung tries again, and he takes another 5 steps before resting again. Jinyoung tried again and again until he able to reach the kitchen.

"I'm not strong to accept this." Jinyoung always acted positively on what will happen to him but lately, it’s comes often, and he wanted to give up, sometimes.

Jinyoung curled and cried. He sleeps on the kitchen floor until the morning come. Jinyoung woke up and he able to walk again. Jinyoung went to his house and pack his things.

“It’s time to leave, Jinyoung.” Jinyoung muttered to himself.

The flight ticket is in his hand. Jinyoung happy to be able to find a little happiness with Mark even for a short time. If he stays, Mark will be worried about him and he don’t

Please log in to read the full chapter