Road To .... Home...?

Are We Fall Out Of Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark cried his heart out, he doesn't care if he looks terrible for tomorrow photoshoot because right now, the important is Jinyoung. Mark looked at Jinyoung and pulled him to sit on his laps. Jinyoung startle but he lets Mark cried on his chest.

"You still cry so much. It's reminded me of our old fan meeting. You always cry Hyung." Jinyoung combs Mark hair in between his fingers.

Mark lets Jinyoung babying him. Mark misses this closeness, this loving side of his husband and the sweet smell of Jinyoung perfumes.

"How long until you are going to forget and losing your ability to walk?" Mark asked after he calms down. Now, he looks into Jinyoung eyes.

Jinyoung faces turned gloomy.

"3 months the longest time and a month the fastest time." Jinyoung put his hand around Mark neck and slowly put his chin on Mark's shoulder.

"Even if you hold me out of pity, I'm so thankful." Jinyoung said and that's made Mark hurt so much.

"I just want to be by your side even if I have to force you to accept me who come over to your house." Jinyoung continued.

"I might forget but I believed I won't forget you." Jinyoung keep on saying what he wants and let himself drown onto Mark hugged.

Mark dropped a kiss on Jinyoung's nape. It's has been impossible for the last 5 years to imagine that he is hugging Jinyoung likes good old days. Now, they are together clinging to each other to never let's go.

“I’ll be by your side. I won’t let you go.” Mark pulled Jinyoung to face him and cupped the younger face, slowly leant for a kiss.

Jinyoung smile in between of the kiss and they ride home with Mark interlinked his fingers with Jinyoung while driving.

 

The next day, Jinyoung woke up in Mark’s arm. Jinyoung pushed Mark fringe to see his husband eyes. 5 years and now, they are together. Jinyoung and Mark had a talk last night and they put back their wedding ring on each other. Jinyoung find it’s amazing how Mark did not ages after five years, he run his hand around Mark face and smiles.

“Still so handsome. This face, I wish I won’t forget it.” Jinyoung knew it’s impossible but he wanted to wish for that.

“Just for a few months.” Jinyoung closed his eyes and ready to prepare the breakfast.

Mark woke up when the sun shining so bright toward his eyes and someone giggles.

“Don’t be lazy and

Please log in to read the full chapter