Next To You

Are We Fall Out Of Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung opened Mark's house door, Mark is waste in his arms and muttered an alien language. Jinyoung laid Mark on the bed and looks around the room. It's seem likes Mark yet to fully decorate the room. Jinyoung take off Mark shoes and about to change Mark shirt but stopped when Mark's hand grabbed his wrist.

"Don't touch me." Mark pushed Jinyoung's hand away.

Jinyoung pulled away his hand from Mark body and Mark sat up from his bed, a little sober from before.

"You can leave." Mark said and Jinyoung bites his lips.

"Hyung, do you want me to come tomorrow? I have nothing to do. I can help you decorate the house." Jinyoung excitedly said while taking a sit on the side of the bed.

Mark looks at Jinyoung, he wonder what actually inside the younger mind.

"Oh, hyung like a simple decoration so let's choose furniture together too." Jinyoung added.

Mark still answered with silent.

"My house is just next to you, hyung." Jinyoung looks at Mark who is not amused with his word.

"What are you actually want from me, Jinyoung?" Mark hate the man who is sitting in front of him. Mark hate him because he is the reason for his heart to stop believing in love.

Jinyoung smiles and stand up.

"Argh...you are heavy hyung compared to last 5 years... I'm tired and I'm going home.." Jinyoung left the room with Mark got no answered to his question.

 

Mark woke up from his sleep upon smelling foods from his kitchen. Mark did not ask anyone to come to cook for him today, so he lazily stands up and went to see who the one who broke into his house. Mark heard a familiar voice humming a song while busily cooking likes it's his own kitchen.

"Jinyoung?" Mark called and the younger turned his back.

"Oh, morning hyung. I make you hangover soup and breakfast." Jinyoung cutely spoken and Mark sighed.

"Are you going to play this way?" Mark asked with serious tone.

Jinyoung stopped himself from flipping the egg fried.

"Ah, I forget that my company asked me to go to office to settle my final contract. You sit first hyung, I'll do the plating." Jinyoung said while busy himself doing all the plating not to meet Mark's eyes.

Mark don't want to touch Jinyoung. So, he let the younger left the house after preparing the foods. Mark throw all the foods into

Please log in to read the full chapter