I Do

Smile... It’s for the Camera!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You may please be seated.

 

Families, friends, well-wishers, we are gathered  here today, to witness the joining together of Jeong Ho and Jenny in marriage. Jeong and Jenny recognize that marriage is not just a social occasion but a service of worship from the beginning to end, in which vows are made, prayers are offered and blessings are given. 

 

Jeong, do you take Jenny to be your wedded wife live together in holy matrimony and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for s long as you both shall live?

 

*silence*< Jeong whispers something to Jenny. Jenny nods>

 

I do.

 

Jenny, do you take Jeong Ho to be your...

 

I do

 

*The crowd breaks out shouting and laughing and clapping*

 

The officiant: Looks like Jenny can’t wait to be Jeong’s

 

Ceremony continues

 

It is with great joy to present you The latest couple.

 

 

 

Fast rewind few months back 

Seungri had not uttered a word to J.O since J.O joined him interrupting the escape vacation. J.O had to call for a short-term backup (Youngbae and Joy). Seeing Seungri like this and not even uttering simple greeting since he came was making him frustrated. At least, he didn’t step the line by sleeping in Seungri’s room. He needed to get this horrible stumbling block out of their way and plan ahead. The engagement was the least of his worries.

 

 

Thankfully, J.O’s backup were able to do the trick to get Seungri talking. J.O knew for sure this was the costliest mistake he’d ever made on his relationship.

 

Few days back in South Korea, Seungri was already in serious trouble with his boss. Surprisingly, it wasn’t as bad as he’d anticipated. Jiyong had sort of spoken to the boss and bribed him by doing solo tasks he had always turned down on such as appearing on variety shows alone, modeling, and commercial films. Jiyong had never been comfortable doing these things solo cos he always felt awkward with forced conversation as oppose to when he had other members with him. Seungri knowing this made it a point of duty to drop the baggage of second-guessing Jiyong. And slowly their friendship blossomed

 

 

 

It was noticeable.  Even amongst new staff, they could tell something was different. Jiyong and Seungri were getting really close as in not-for-show or camera close. They could stand each other, actually Seungri could stand Jiyong because if anyone were to be honest in YG, Jiyong was super-whipped and he didn’t even try to hide it. His expression per time was an easy giveaway. Youngbae was surprised that he had nothing to do with it and didn’t even realize when the dynamics started changing and what actually stirred Seungri to be real with Jiyong. 

 

Seungri’s apartment was now J.O’s. No one would have suspected them frankly.  J.O owned an apartment on the same floor as Seungri and the few times people saw them talking in the building, their guess was often because of Jiyong as a major brand ambassador for K Group. So nothing fishy...

 

 

With each day passing by, they both had serious conversations on his engagement with tension, sometimes shouting, crying, yelling, talking about ideas how they should both call it quits and move on, silent-treatment but they were communicating. Whether they both liked it or not, that day, the wedding day was going to be a reality in a very short time.

 

 

Every time Seungri proposed the idea of breaking up, there was an enormous rage that came roaring from J.O. To him, Seungri probably was bored of the relationship and he probably meant nothing to him. What he failed to understand every time Seungri made mention of it was Seungri telling him he didn’t want to be a plaything, a supposed mistress out to ruin a possibly ‘match made in Heaven’ marriage. He wasn’t seeing from Seungri’s points of view that he was cheating and the fears that someday he could do the very same to him, that they could never have the family J.O’s mother wanted, that someday J.O will have his own biological kids, that it was also selfish of them to continue this relationship thereby hurting a third party, that at some points there may be regrets by J.O for choosing him, and that eventually they made end up breaking up because the initial flames at the beginning of the relationship has been quenched by jealousy, irritation, spite, and the fact that what they thought was Love was in fact not. 

 

Slowly, J.O became aware of Seungri’s fears assuring him that his fears won’t come true. In fact the very first headyway he made was for Jenny to know all about Seungri and the fact that he was J.O’s true interest. This was not taken likely by Seungri who shut the idea out. He wasn’t going to flaunt himself as that kind of person. Even though Seungri wasn’t in agreement with it, J.O let him know he was meeting Jenny the next day and he’d probably bring a few discussions up.  A kiss and a little more and to the bedroom they go as is custom, goodnight 😉😉😉(fyi, don’t know how to right s*x scene 😐)

 

 

True to his word J.O met Jenny. They had a lot of catching up to do now even though they last spoke a little over six months prior. Jenny happened to be a family friend. Actually, she was one of his elder siblings friend. She’d had a crush on  J.O for as long as she’d known him. Everything about him screamed just the perfect husband she wanted to spend her life with. Though their conversations were random, it’s still had depth for Jenny. His ability to converse about literally any topic sent the butterflies in her belly on a tour every single time. She openly always said her ideal man had always been J.O amongst their close circle of friends; one would have thought J.O would have gotten the hints that she was serious about dating him and it was no longer flattery but who can blame him when his sight was already fixated on another, the thought never struck him once and even his siblings and the mutual friends didn’t care nor bother fill him on Jenny’s long crush. It was a surprise for all of them but also no surprise at all that his mom will leverage on that; someone who would worship her son with whether love or obsession. 

 

‘It’s been a minute J.O. What’s on your mind?

 

Silence

 

‘J.O what’s Up?

 

‘Ms. Jenny...

 

‘Excuse you? What’s up with the Ms.? You don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter