The Strong Baby

Smile... It’s for the Camera!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Strong Baby 

 

 

The last to enter the room when bigbang gathers for whatever reason and the first to disappear once it was over. Everyone knows that of Seungri. A few reasons to explain his tardiness ; Seungri got teased too often to count before they start,  scheduled hospital appointments  and J.O. At first, the other members were often pissed at him showing up late at the beginning especially TOP and Daesung until Youngbae told them he often had hospital visits on a few occasions, after which every other time they didn’t take it out on him. 

 

Despite being roommates with Jiyong, he never made mention of anything personal to him, that included his health condition. There was too much of Seungri’s information that had to be gotten from Youngbae which was getting Jiyong upset.  He wasn’t liking this feeling of not being able to have a decent conversation, rather yet, a healthy communicative- relationship with Seungri. Even down to his favorite kind of fruits he had to ask Youngbae. The only time there seems to be communication is when they are filming for variety shows or concerts. Asides those, it was safe to say their relationship was no different even as time went on. 

 

 

To amend his ways Jiyong resorted to giving Seungri a precious gift, one he never did for free for any random individual. He wrote and composed a song Strong Baby. Beyond words Seungri was moved by the act.  Even though Jiyong didn’t say much though he could tell he wanted to. 

 

 

 There were significant little changes here and there ever since Seungri’s solo debutStrong Baby. The conversation between jiyong and Seungri was no longer on-screen alone, Jiyong was ecstatic by how much these little changes; short phone calls, watching rom-com dramas. Even though Jiyong wanted more like how he wanted to hear Seungri’s opinion on songs, having lunch or dinners together, talk about personal issues, showering Seungri with all manner of high-end luxury items, all these couldn’t be done just yet, possibly years down the line if Jiyong wanted to be hopeful.

 

 

 

 

Seungri still held Jiyong by those mean comments he heard a long time. Even with time passing, he still placed it in his heart that Jiyong meant those cruel words. Truthfully, there were days his heart yearned to build a  healthy friendship at the very least but there  was always a ring in his mind to that horrid day. With the song Jiyong gifted him, he initially didn’t know what to make of it at first. He was able to deduce Jiyong was trying to build a relationship with him. He had seen it on film when Jiyong turned his personal interviews as well as that of the group to gushing on and on about him, someone he barely spoke to. He was constantly signaling that he and Seungri were this #nyongtory phenomenon which as far as he was concerned only existed in the two parts ninety-nine percent by jiyong and in the minds of deluded fans. True fans should and could see what they really were. Just band mates. Just that! To the best of his own knowledge, Jiyong was entertaining. To everyone else including J.O, Jiyong was looking out for more. 

 

 

 

The Shakes, Blows and Storm

J.O and Seungri had their lives revolving around each other especially J.O. Seungri, his first thought and after thought on whatever came his way whether work or otherwise. Joy Lee couldn’t hold the reins on J.O when Seungri was involved. It wasn’t obsession. It’s a higher depth kind of Love. Yes. Love! J.O would have uttered those words if possible on the first conversation he had with Seungri. He had been in relationship, relationship wasn’t the right word for those. Fling. Yes, fling, that was about right. Seungri really called the shots without him knowing. J.O’s mother still has difficulty. She’s been hell bent on finding the perfect wife for J.O despite her husband’s insistence on letting him be. Even his elder siblings have tried convincing her from pushing him to a loveless marriage, true to her belief, she’ll only be satisfied if he marries, has his own children and then proceed on divorce, though in her reasoning, she believed the love in the marriage will blossom. 

 

 

 

 

 

Whilst bigbang minus seungri were in the waiting room of a broadcasting station, Youngbae’s attention shifted from the conversation to the flatscreen across the room. Seungri walked in that moment still greeting the members and the staff when one of the staff turned the volume of the tv up a notch;

 

    .... although the date for the wedding is still a secret, the family’s secretary has confirmed the engagement ceremony to be sometime next month at an undisclosed location. One of the nation’s devilishly handsome bachelor Kim Jeong Ho is officially off the market to single ladies.  The secretary also confirmed over the weekend the proposal to his girlfriend, Jenny Lu daughter of Lu Dynas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter