Compart What?

Smile... It’s for the Camera!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Compartmentalize (verb):divide into discrete sections or categories. 

Synonyms: categorize, pigeonhole, label, categorize, separate, distinguish, codify, sort, rank, rate

 

Seungri’s Reasoning

For as long as he could remember, Seungri had always been able to put people and things in boxes in his mind. There was a fine thin line never to be crossed with his compartmentalizations. There was his work space, friends space, family space, and his love space. It wasn’t an easy code-decode where you have to box people and things every single time all for the purpose or rather the intent of absolute privacy. 

 

The two spaces he never trifled with were his family and love spaces. There was nothing he’ll never put on the line to save these spaces. He wasn’t letting anything or anyone whether wanted or unwanted to bombard these territories. 

 

As a young boy chasing his dreams to be a superstar entertainer, Seungri had not factored how much of his life will be at the mercy of public spectacle and most importantly how to guard such matters from being fed on. 

 

From his trainee days, Seungri had Dong Youngbae aka Taeyang on his side. He was and is still the only one Seungri allowed in all his relationship compartments. He trusted him from the first day he walked into YGE office. He was the only one that made him comfortable back then, the only one that listens to his ideas and suggestions (it wasn’t as if Seungri made his suggestions known to others being the youngest and also because of almighty Kwon Jiyong aka GDragon) and the only one that understood just about his mood and feelings per time. 

 

During the trainee days, Seungri worked ten times harder than he should have, trained like a mad dog, sacrificed all he could and had back then lay his all on the line to earn his spot genuinely in YG.  He could be likable in one minute and a pain the very next. He sure goofed around a lot. However, his relationship with the other four members in training , Choi Seunghyun aka TOP, Kwon Jiyong aka GDragon, Jane Hyunseung and Kang Daesung aka Daesung was strained especially with the leader Kwon Jiyong.  There was a reason for this. A genuine reason...

 

Jiyong’s Reasoning

At a tender age, Jiyong had been on the screen entertaining households as a child star. Fast forward to his teenage years, Jiyong and his best buddy Youngbae had the golden tickets to a new boy band, there was a breath of fresh air having trained longer than the four others that they could be cut some slack. Upon meeting these four strangers, two younger boys caught his attention; Hyunseung and Seungri.

 

For as long as he could remember, Jiyong had known the gender he was attracted to but had to fight and conceal cos hell he wasn’t about to be a martyr in his damn country, also his parents will be absolutely disappointed and  he can kiss his future career in the entertainment industry farewell.  Hyunseung and Seungri, there was something about them he couldn’t place his finger on. A part of him wanted to take them under his wings and groom them as the younger brothers he never had, another part wanted to terrify them and crush their esteem. 

 

By the end of the trainee period for the four newcomers, three made it to join he and Youngbae in the new boy group that was about to be sensational. In that moment he learnt so much about a boy and very little of the other. 

 

It was clear there and then whom his heart was beating for. It surprised the crap out of him to fall and be head-over-heels for someone he’d barely spoken to.  Not everyone could see Jiyong’s true emotions at first as a result of his own trust issues but overtime it was clear as hell to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter