VII

Thinking of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On waking up Jiyong found his husband curled up on the couch, covered with Baebae's favorite baby blue blankie while the little boy himself slept curled up next to his appa. This heartwarming sight made the man smile a little despite feeling so bad for what he did yesterday. He proceeded to prepare Seungri's favorite pancakes, along with a cup of warm peach tea, before serving the breakfast on the coffee table. Desperate, right? Well, yes, Lee Jiyong was beyond desperate.

Jiyong leaned in and gently pressed his lips against Seungri's forehead, causing the man to wake up. Of course, the younger one instinctively pulled away. Jiyong was hurt but not surprised.

"Good morning, my little prince." He grinned but got a dirty look in response 

"Don't call me like that." 

Seungri's words were too cold and harsh. His gaze fell on the pancakes but they were left untouched. Looks like Jiyong's plan had failed.

"Are you going to leave me?" Jiyong finally asked, tears forming in his pretty eyes

Seungri wished he knew the answer to this question. Leaving Jiyong would've been the best thing to do but he simply couldn't bring himself to do it. He never felt anything for anyone else before... without Jiyong there was only darkness. Seungri was doomed to never experience love without the pretty man by his side. Did he really have a choice? What scared him the most about leaving his husband was going back to being the quiet, broken little boy he used to be before he met Youngabae and Jiyong. Ji and the kids were everything Seungri had. His husband was breaking him but he couldn't even wish for something better.

"Swear you won't hurt me anymore."

"I swear. I love you so much, Seungri." Jiyong hiccuped, squeezing the man's hand tightly 

 

 

"You know, we should talk about your feelings." Chaering was leaning on the countertop, nibbling on a piece of cucumber as Seungri was preparing her a cup of coffee

Seungri knew that his husband's best friend was a psychologist and it was stupid to miss out on the opportunity to get a free session but the idea of getting help sounded weird. He wasn't insane, right? He didn't need therapy.

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not. You have issues and if we work together we can fix them." The blonde woman was getting on his nerves "You don't believe in yourself, Seungri. You think you're not good enough for Jiyong's love and that's why you're not accepting it."

Seungri rolled his eyes despite agreeing with Chaerin subconsciously. He had better and more important things to do than sit around and talk about his feelings - like helping Baebae finish his drawing of a ship with angry pirates on it.

"Yeah whatever..."

Now Chaerin had to do her own coffee since she thought she's that smart. Seungri really didn't need any help... or at least that's what he kept telling himself.

"Want a cup of coffee?" Jiyong asked as he passed by his two men drawing in the living room 

Seungri shook his head without even looking up from his son's masterpiece but the second his husband left the room he regretted his answer. Of course he wanted a cup of coffee, that's why he was in the kitchen to begin with, before Chaerin interrupted him. Ri groaned as he chewed on the cap of a blue jumbo marker. He really wanted a hot cup of the dark brew but going to the kitchen was like entering a warzone as the enemy was trying to shoot him down with psychological questions.

 I'll be right back, sunshine."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter