2nd Part

You're Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


When Eunbi step outside. She look around, trying to find Wonyoung. She heard laugh from cafe also a hint of lilac in the air. 

'Wonyoung...'

She dash her way to follow the scent. Meanwhile Chaeyeon watching her closely from behind the door. 

©©©

"How's it?"

Yena humm for a while, "It's good, you can actually work with us here! I know it's simple... But you can learn more about making smoothie or latte"

Wonyoung smile happily, clapping her hands as she look excited over Yena's compliment. "Really?"

Yena nod once again, grinning as she said, "It taste even better from what Yujin usually make"

Hearing no reaction from Yujin, Yena frown and look over the younger girl. Only to witness Yujin stare at Wonyoung with heart popped out of her eyes.

'Whipped...'

"You..." Yujin scratch the back of her neck, "You can work with us if you want"

Wonyoung look at Yujin then shook her head as an answer. "I can't..." She pout, "Papa will get mad if he find out"

Yena also pouting her lips, "It can't be help then..."

Her reaction was different from Yujin. The young Alpha was struck by how cute the Omega is. She chuckles softly, lean forward to Wonyoung's shoulder and mumble. 

"Cutie..."

That successfully earn her a flustered Wonyoung. Yena chuckles at the situation. Completely amused by how whipped Yujin is. 

Their peace can't last longer than that. Both Yena and Yujin start to growl. Wonyoung hide right behind the Alphas' back.

"I don't remember we've opened the cafe"

"No we haven't Yena, that Alpha is too thirsty"

The three of them march their way to the front door. Finding Chaeyeon already standing there, almost in the state of shifting.

"Let her go"

"Make me"

Chaeyeon trying her best to hold her rage. She's never been like this before... No she's not. She's caring about Omega in her pack but she never felt this way to any of them. 

Possesive.

Protective.

Seeing Eunbi's wrist turn red somehow trigger the unknown Alpha inside her. The selfish and possesive Alpha, who doesn't like the idea of others touching or trying to claim 'her' Alpha.

Yujin and Yena's voice in the background seems fading as her eyes turned red, glowing. 

The younger girls behind her is between shocked and panicked. Chaeyeon is one of the strongest Alpha in their pack, she's rarely mad but once someone lit her fire... She'd likely destroy everything.

Once she met with a rogue Alpha who little sister, Chaeryoung. He end up in coma for several days.

Wonyoung find it rather fascinating for her. Being a young Omega, she never meet an actual Alpha who shows their 'strong' side. In her school, every Alpha was separated from Omega. She never had an actual interaction with any Alpha.

"This is the last" Chaeyeon said between her growl, "Let her go..."

Her deep voice startled everyone including Eunbi. She's holding back the pain in her wrist.

The male Alpha saw her, she doesn't know him at all but he knows her. He insisted that Eunbi had been rejecting her offer for several months, making him frustrated. Eunbi tried to solve everything politely but her Omega hormones make her scared once the Alpha start to act territorial around her.

She's scared, she doesn't know him. When he hold her wrist, forcing her to follow him, she become panic. Her anxiety kicking in, making her weak. 

She's grateful when the younger girls come along with the Alpha she somehow *cough* sleep with last night... She's still clueless about her name. Yet here she is, standing in front of Eunbi, indirectly claim the Omega as hers. 

"What if I don't want to?" The Male Alpha said, "You're not her mate"

Yena frown, 'Bad move dude...'

'Bruh... He had no idea' Yujin exchange look with Yena, both of them sigh.

"She's mine..."

Her answer got Wonyoung gasp, Yujin and Yena smirk, and Eunbi flustered. 

"Let go off her hand, now"

He scoff at her. "Is she yours?" He smirk, pulling Eunbi closer and kiss the Omega's neck. 

Eunbi scream, trying her best to be free from his grip. Her eyes meet with Chaeyeon's... 

'Help...'

"YOU FILTHY ALPHA!"

That shout made Yujin and Yena run forward to hold her back but apparently it was way too late... 

She already fly toward the male Alpha. Her kick already land on the Alpha's face.

Yena swear, she sees a teeth fly out of his mouth as he fall to the floor. Groan in pain. Blood come out of his mouth and nose. It wasn't just an ordinary kick, that's the same kick which send an Alpha in coma.

Everyone still shocked from what happened. It's indeed jaw-dropping but they didn't prepared for something more surprising than that. 

Chaeyeon walk towards Eunbi, she kneel in front of her making her confused and took a slight step back from Chaeyeon yet the same Eunbi also melts at how soft Chaeyeon's palm against her cheek. 

"Are you... Okay?" She lean closer, took a glance at Eunbi's wrist. She let out a low growl, her gaze had turned dark again. "Bastard..." She was about to strike another punch on him.

"I-i'm fine..!" She turn her head, look at Eunbi, "Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine..." She stuttered at the intensity of Chaeyeon's gaze against her, "You don't need to hurt him anymore..."

"He hurts you"

"But I'm fine"

"He force you to go with him"

"But I'm here"

"He kiss your neck"

"I know but-"

Eunbi sigh, she decided to pull the taller girl by her neck to crash their lips with each other. She doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter