1st Part

You're Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Eunbi doesn't like the idea of her being an Omega. In this kind of society... Being an Omega is no different from being cursed. It's a burden not something graceful. Her heat will always make her crowded by Alpha. She's hating herself for that. 

"I hate myself for being an Omega," she sigh, stare at her drink. Fully let herself lean on the chair. "What about you girls?"

Hanging out with her fellow Omega will always make her feel better. Sit across her, Yuri, Wonyoung and Minjoo. They know, once Eunbi call them to meet up, it means something happened to her and it must be Alpha related. 

"What is it this time unnie?" Yuri finally ask, "You don't look well"

"I'm not..." She sigh again, "My parents have plan for me and I don't like how it sound," she bite her lower lip, looking frustrated. Earning full attention from her friends did make her feel way better but it's still suffocating for her to breathe. It's still hard. 

"Is it that bad...?" Wonyoung carefully asking, along with the other two girls, the youngest of the group frown. 

"It's bad I want to run away,"

Minjoo gasped, "Unnie… Don't tell me..." Her eyes wandering to Eunbi's, trying to find sign of lie. But she can't. 

"It's and arranged bonding..." Eunbi can only smile in pain when she utter those words, "Ah... Am I that cheap?" She's on the verge of crying. Wonyoung scoot closer and embrace her, let her scent covered Eunbi, trying to stop the older girl from crying. 

"Unnie..." She mutter softly, (sadly). 

"Am I that cheap that they just give me to random Alpha?" She's holding on to Wonyoung tight. 

"Unnie, you know you're not" Minjoo hold Eunbi's hand, "You're precious unnie..."

Beside that Yuri is concern about something else, "Do you happen to know who this Alpha you’re going to bond with is?"

Eunbi shook her head, she's crying in Wonyoung's arms. Although it wasn't loud, it is painful enough to see. The three of them already know how much Eunbi need to struggle as an Omega from a famous pack. Most of Alpha will hunt them down in mating season so then they can have mix blood pups. Eunbi will always be caged whenever she's in heat.

One day, Wonyoung come over to check on her and the sight of Eunbi locked, in pain, helplessly lying there on her bed is such a torture to see. She hates it. 

One day, when Eunbi is in the middle of her activity in student council, she forgot her pill... And she's in heat.

It feels like nightmare. Every Alpha gawking at her, trying to snatch her clothes away. Thankfully she can somehow manage to escape with some help from teacher. They don't even know how but they're glad enough to know that Eunbi wasn't hurt. 

Now... Her parents make an arranged bonding for Eunbi. It's no other than hell for most of Omega. If they're lucky, they'll get the best Alpha to be their mate. What's worst is, when they got a really really bad Alpha. It means that their life is nothing but hell, why? They'll be nothing than a slave for that Alpha. 

Omega doesn't have power. If Omega got ually assaulted, it's their mistake. If Omega got , pregnant, have no idea who's the Alpha, then they just need to raise the pups alone. Omega is nothing but a baby bearer.

She's growing up with those kind of mindset. Eunbi had lost her own dream and hope. Everything had crumbled down into pieces and she has no strength to pick them up, to mend them again. She really has none. 

Wonyoung still stay with Eunbi meanwhile Minjoo and Yuri went already home. Actually Wonyoung really need to go as well but leaving her miserable unnie in a cafe where any Alpha can just come and mess with her... She felt miserable as well. 

'If only I was an Alpha...'

At times like this when her unnie become weak and hopeless. Wonyoung really hope she was born to be an Alpha so then she can protect them. But fate make her Omega instead. 

"I'm sorry but we need to close soon"

That sudden announcement make Wonyoung a bit panic. Eunbi is literally drained from crying and anxiety. She has no strength to stand. 

Noticing her customer's odd behavior after she said that, Yena walk closer to the table and ask, "What's wrong?"

"Uh... Unnie.. Eunbi unnie..." She is panic, Wonyoung can sense that the girl in front of her is an Alpha.

"Don't panic! Okay? Calm down... Just take a deep breath..." Although she's an Alpha, Yena is totally aware at how tall is the Omega in front of her. "If you can't trust me, I'll call Chaeyeon unnie! She'll help you out!"

Without any delay, Yena rush her way to the kitchen. "Unnie!"

A blonde haired girl turned around and face her, "What is it Yena? You're so loud, it's late already"

"There's an Omega outside, she's with her little sister I guess?" Yena said, "She seems..."

"Spacing out? Not feeling well?"

"No! It's more like she's anxious?" Yena look unsure for a split second, 

"Anxious Omega is not a big deal but it can be bad as well..." Chaeyeon mumble to herself, she's deep in thinking before said, "Call Yujin and told her to come with me," Yena nod, "Also, prepare my room for nesting, she'll need a comfortable place to sleep and tell father I'll be home by morning"

©©©

Chaeyeon carefully approached the two Omega. She's completely aware at silent growl and hiss from one of them. 'Probably her sister...'

Behind her, Yujin was standing and observe everything. Waiting for the next order from Chaeyeon. 

"Hey..." She smile, "I'm Lee Chaeyeon"

She know she won't get respond from introducing herself. 'Good one Lee Chaeyeon...'

"I-I’m Jang Wonyoung," Wonyoung said, still scared, "And she's Eunbi unnie…"

'Oh dear... Some Alpha already traumatize this precious girl? She's trembling when we're just standing here!' Yujin thought. She's not even waiting for Chaeyeon's approval. She already made her way to sit beside Wonyoung. Soon a thick scent of sea filled the air along with Yujin's bold move to put an arms around Wonyoung's tense shoulder.

Of course she'll earn Wonyoung's angry growl and Chaeyeon's glare but she manage to hold Wonyoung's hand. She lean closer and said, "Calm down... We won't hurt her, she won't"

"B-but unnie-!"

"Shhhh..." Yujin's hand caressing Wonyoung's back, "You'll be fine as well… We'll help her"

Chaeyeon nod, "We can't let you being in the same condition as her, so I'll suggest you to lean on Yujin and let her make you feel calm," she smile at her, then turned to Yujin, "You should take her home"

Hearing what Chaeyeon said, Wonyoung become panic again, "No! No! I want to stay-!" Yujin hold her once again, "I… Want to stay..." When the girl start to sob, Yujin and Chaeyeon look at each other. 

They know they went for the same thought, 

'We should stay for the night...'

Chaeyeon turn to Wonyoung. Softly pet the sobbing Omega's head, "You really love her don't you?"

Wonyoung's nod send war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter