Song Kyung-Ri (Profile)

Replay 2008 - SHINee's 6th Member's Story (1)

Korean Name: Song Kyung Ri (성경리)

English Name: Sandra Song (산드라 성)

Stage Name: Xandra

Position: 2nd Main Dancer, Sub Rapper, Center (If 5 members remain), Vocalist, Female Maknae

Face Claim: (Was) Lee Geum Hee (Ulzzang) (2008-2012), (later) Sana (TWICE) (2013-2015), (now) Mina (TWICE) (2016-present)

(2008)

Ethnicity: 50% Korean, 35% American, 15% Irish

Weight: 57kg

Height: 174.5cm

Personally: Well, sometimes she is a crybaby like the time SHINee got their 1st ever win for "Love Like Oxygen", but on the other side of her, she's cool and bubbly but sometimes she was the bossy type like Key.

Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, USA

Homeland: Seoul, South Korea

Date of Birth: 25/12/1993 (25 (in international age), 27 (In Korean Age))

Took part: 2003 SM Starlight Casting System

Hair styles throughout the eras: long pigtails (Replay (Korean)), a long ponytail (Love Like Oxygen), shoulder length (AMIGO) (Juliette (Korean)), Short bob (Ring Ding Dong) long bob (Lucifer (Korean)), Shoulder length (Hello), long bob (Replay (Japanese)) (Juliette (Japanese)) shoulder length (Lucifer (Japanese)), short pixie hairstyle (Sherlock (Korean), (Japanese)) (Dazzling Girl), Short Bob (1000 years, Always by Your Side), shoulder length (Dream Girl), Short Bob (Fire), shoulder length (Why So Serious) a long single bun (Breaking News), short double buns (Boys Meet U), short bob with fringe (Everybody) (3,2,1), shoulder length and curly (Lucky Star), Shoulder length pigtails (Downtown Baby), long (Your Number), long and straight (View), long and curly (Married To The Music), short bob (Sing Your Song), short bob (DxDxD), long bob (Because Of You), long plaits with fringe (1 Of 1), long and straight (Tell Me What To Do), long (Winter Wonderland), a long ponytail (Get The Treasure), short pixie hairstyle (Good Evening) (I Want You) (Our Page), Short bob (Sunny Side), short wavy bob (Countless), long and curly (Gotta Go (Xandra's solo))

Hair colours throughout the eras: Brown (Replay (Korean), Love Like Oxygen), Black (AMIGO), dirty blonde (Juliette (Korean)), black (Ring Ding Dong), light brown (Lucifer (Korean)), dark brown (Hello), orange (Replay (Japanese)), light brown (Juliette (Japanese)), brown with white highlights (Lucifer (Japanese)), Red (Sherlock (Korean),(Japanese)), black (Dazzling Girl), blonde (1000 Years, Always By Your Side), Red (Dream Girl), blonde (Fire), faded red and blonde (Why So Serious), orange (Breaking News), faded orange and blonde (Boys Meet U), mint (Everybody) (3,2,1), brown (Lucky Star, Downtown Baby), black (Your Number), pink (View), black (Married to the Music), dark red (Sing Your Song), faded red and brown (DxDxD), brown (Because Of You), light red (1 Of 1), black (Tell Me What To Do) (Mystery (Xandra's solo)) (Winter Wonderland), light brown (Get The Treasure), dirty blonde (Wannabe (Xandra's solo), hot Pink (Good Evening, I Want You), faded pink (Our Page), brown (Countless), black (Gotta Go, Roller Coaster (Xandra's solo)), black with ash blonde highlights (Daydream (Xandra's solo))

Facts: She was a trainee for SM Entertainment for 5 years from 2003 to 2008.

She's close to BoA, Red Velvet Seulgi, EXO Kai, f(x) Luna, Girls Generation Tiffany, Taemin, the late Jonghyun and etc.

She can speak English very fluently, Korean, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese.

She was the 3rd member after Taemin and the late Jonghyun to have a solo debut in December 2016 with the 1st full-length album "DAZE" and the title track called "Mystery", later in May 2017, she release her 1st repackage album "Wannabe" with the title track of the same name.

In January 2019, she release her 2nd full-length album entitled "Gotta Go" with 2 title tracks with the track of the same name and "Roller Coaster", later in April 2019, she release her 2nd repackaged album "Daydream" with the title track of the same name and 2 more.

She loves K-pop as much, she loves any artist and any group like TWICE, KARA, BTS, GFRIEND, etc.

She used to go to Seoul National Elementary and the Seoul School Of Performing Arts, she's currently studying at Kyunghee University in Film and Music.

She is a chocoholic, she really loves chocolate even though she is on a diet.

She used to be a MC for Show! Music Core with band mates Onew and Minho and actress Suzy Bae from October 30, 2010 to July 9, 2011.

For SHINee's One Fine Day, she went to Singapore, the reason she want to go there is she want to go and explore as well as going shopping!

She is currently a MC for Music Bank with Korean actor Choi WonMyung from June 15, 2018 for a year.

Her favourite TV shows are Pokemon, The Simpsons, Crayon Shin-Chan (Jjanggu), Knowing Brother and recently Amazing Saturday.