Final

It's Not What It Looks Like, I Swear
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What do you mean your sister is staying with us?" Jinho harped at my brother. Jinho seemed a bit peeved about my present which disappointed me a bit because I admit I liked Jinho the most out of the other band members. Well if I'm really admitting everything here I guess I had a bit of a crush on him.

"Just for tonight." Hwitaek tried to comfort the short boy. "My parents won't be into town until tomorrow so she doesn't have a place to stay tonight."

"Are you okay with this?" Jinho asked their Manager Kim Shihyun.

He nods. "As long as she stays in Hwitaek's room."

Jinho's shoulders slump. "But I share a room with him?"

"It'll be fine Jinho, I trust you with my sister." Hwitaek smiles. "I don't trust her with the other hormonal men in this house though." He sends Hongseok a death glare to which Hongseok chuckles.

--

"I'm sorry Jinho." I apologize once Hwitaek left to take his shower.

"What for?" Jinho glanced my way from his bed.

"Intruding." I sheepishly say.

"Ah, it's fine. I just didn't think it'd be okay for a girl to stay in a house with nine guys that aren't your brother. What if one of them tried something on you?" He remarks.

I nod. "I trust the boys, and if one of them tried something I can handle them myself. Or Hwitaek would beat them up?" I shrug.

He shook his head. "Sorry if I made you feel uninvited."

"No need to be sorry." I send him a smile. I pull on my sweatshirt sleeves ready to pull it off. I tug it up and over my head.

"Yah!" Jinho's voice comes from right in front of me. Suddenly a pair of hands brushes up the sides of my bare skin causing me to shiver. Wait bare skin? I quickly stumble back not being able to see since my sweatshirt was still halfway over my head. I grab onto the closest thing to help me up but I end up bringing it down with me.

I land with an oof on Hwitaek's bed, the sweatshirt falling back down below my eyes. My eyes widen at Jinho who was hovering over me, almost crushing me but his arms on both sides of

Please log in to read the full chapter