CHAPTER 04

Yankee-san & Idol-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

“Why are we running?!” Juri asked.

“Why are you still here? I told you to run the other way.” Tzuyu glares at the latter.

“I can’t just leave you alone like this. Now answer me, why are we running?”

“You are so stupid, don’t blame me if you got beat up and we’re running because they’re chasing us obviously.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Juri looks back at the hoodlums chasing them “No, I’m asking why when I can just beat them up.”

“Stop being stupid and just run.” Juri attempts to stop but Tzuyu held her wrist and runs faster.

Why is Tzuyu being chased by the hoodlums? And why is Juri with her?

Let’s go back to an hour earlier.

**

Tzuyu was on her way home when she saw a group of high school boys surrounding a boy and a girl. The boy is full of cuts and bruises but was still shielding the crying girl behind him.

Tzuyu thought for a moment on what to do before deciding just to ignore them and continued walking.

But she was only a meter away when she remembers the trembling figure of the young girl and the battered appearance of the boy.

“Damn it.” She muttered in frustration and goes back.

“Hey” She said catching everyone’s attention.

Someone whistled eyeing her up and down “What do we have here? You want to switch with them.”

“Maybe” Tzuyu walks closer to the two kids and crouched down to match their height.

“Can you still run?” She whispered and the two nodded “Good, run on my signal. Run fast and never look back”

She stands up and faced the bullies again “What do you want with this kids?”

“Money but they won’t budge so we decided to play a bit.” The one who seems to be the leader answered making his minions laugh.

Tzuyu closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“If it’s money then I have some just let the kids go.” She said opening her eyes and starts rummaging through her bag

“And what if we want you too?” One of the minions smirked making Tzuyu look up.

“Then...” She throws her bag at them hitting the leader’s face “Now!”

The two kids started running and the bullies tried to chase them but Tzuyu tripped one of them making them fall down.

“You…” The leader said angrily. “You’re going to pay for this.”

The leader stands up and grab Tzuyu’s collar but Tzuyu just stares at him calmly making him even more angry.

He was about to punch her but someone stopped him before he lands a hit on Tzuyu.

“What do you think you’re doing to Tzuyu-chan huh?” The newcomer said pulling the leader’s left hand that’s still grabbing Tzuyu and pushed him away.

“You shouldn’t have come here Juri-ssi.” Tzuyu said fixing her uniform.

“And let them beat the hell out of you? No way.” Juri gets on fighting position.

“What are you doing?” Tzuyu asked though the answer is obvious already.

“I’m gonna beat them up.” Juri smirked provoking the bullies. “Come”

But even before they can attack her they heard a police siren and started running away.

“.”

“What a bunch of cowards.” Juri said standing properly and watch them run away. She looks at Tzuyu who’s holding her phone.

“Wha- is that where the police siren came from?” She asked surprise.

“Yeah, let’s go before they realized it’s just fraud.” Tzuyu said fixing her bag.

“Why didn’t you used it earlier?” Juri tilts her head to the side.

“I thought my phone battery’s already dead until someone called.” Tzuyu answered and Juri just nodded.

“They’re still here!” Someone shouted.

“. Run! Let’s split up.” Tzuyu said knowing full well that they will target her.

**

Present

“I’m getting tired already. Let’s just stop and beat them up! I told you, I’m strong!” Juri said panting.

“You can’t. Stop whining and just run.” Tzuyu said annoyed.

They turn left and right in attempt to lost their pursuers but much to their chagrin they run into a dead end.

They look back and saw their pursuers catch up to them trapping them.

“Don’t think we’ll go easy with you just because you are girls.” The leader said catching his breath.

“You don’t have to. I won’t lose to a bunch of weakling” Juri tries to attack them but Tzuyu pulled the back of collar making her choke.

“Damn it, what’re you doing?!” Juri glares at her.

“You cannot fight the-” While they we’re arguing someone picks up a piece of wood and attempts to hit Juri but Tzuyu shielded her. “Ugh!”

Tzuyu got hit on the head and falls into Juri’s arms “Tzuyu-chan! You!” Juri glares at the one who hits Tzuyu making him step back.

Tzuyu grips Juri’s shoulder hard “Don’t fight them”

“You’re bleeding already and you just want me to let them be?!” Juri angrily said.

“Ha! You’re just all talk, look who’s the weakling n-” The leader got cut off when someone kicks him from behind.

They all look to the one who kicked him and saw three weirdly dressed girls. The said girls were wearing a weird masks and hoodies obviously bigger than them partnered with sweatpants and slippers. They were all carrying a steel pipes making them look even creepier.

Juri and Tzuyu don’t need to see who’s under the masks to know them.

“You, you’re the weakling” The one in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter