CHAPTER 02

Yankee-san & Idol-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

Present – March 20xx

 

“Hurry up guys, we’re going to be late.” The leader and also the oldest, Eunbi shouted.

“It’s Yuri-unnie’s fault, she kept on going back to sleep every time I wake her up.” The youngest, Wonyoung pointed at Yuri.

“Wha- You talk as if you’re better, you sleep again at the couch with me!” Yuri countered “And Yena-unnie- “

“I get it. I get it, it’s everybody’s fault so just hurry up.” Chaeyeon, the ever reliable member cuts Yuri before she passes the blame to anyone.

“Everybody? But I- “

“Don’t start it again Yena” Eunbi glared at Yena and the poor girl just pouted and close the van’s door.

 

**

“Hey did you know?” Juri asked sitting at the kitchen island.

“What?” Sakura decided to just entertain the latter while she’s preparing their lunch boxes.

“There’ll be new students later.”

“And?”

“You’re not excited”

“There are always new students every year Juri.”

“Yeah, first years but what I meant is that group.”

“What group?”

“You know that ‘group’” Juri air quoting the ‘group’

Sakura glared at her.

“Can you just get to the point?”

“I’m pretty sure she just forgot the name that’s why she can’t say it” Nako said going down the stairs with Miku and Hitomi following behind.

“And it’s not like Saku-chan would care so why are you telling her Juri-neesan?” Miku added.

“Just who are you talking about?” Sakura asked visibly getting irritated.

“IZ*ONE” Hitomi answered not looking at her then continues eating her bread.

“I never heard of them, do they want to fight me?”

“What? Fight? No, they are idols” Nako explained chuckling.

Sakura looks at Juri blankly “So why are you telling this to me again?”

Juri shrugs “I’m interested with one of their members”

“And what does it have to do with me?”

Juri grins “Nothing, I just want to annoy you” and then run before Sakura could catch her.

 

**

“Beloved staff and my dearest students. A very good morning to each and every one of you. Today- “

“Oh no, it’s starting.”

“There’s no more available seats”

“Over here, quick” Chaeyeon called them to the five vacant seats that she found.

“Lucky~” Yena said and quickly sat “Wow, those girls are really pretty”

“Who?” Eunbi asked.

Yena pointed at the girl talking in front and the girl beside her.

“Eh? The principal’s done talking already?” Wonyoung confusedly asked.

“It seems so but who are they? Why are they wearing a black tie? I thought there are only 2 type of ties? Red tie for the high schools and red ribbon for middle school, right?” Yuri added.

“I don’t know, we literally arrived at the same time Joyul” Yena answered.

“Chaeyeon? Didn’t you said your sister is studying here?” Eunbi asked Chaeyeon.

“Chaeryeong didn’t tell me anything but if you actually listened you’ll know” Chaeyeon sighs. “She said they’re the first year representatives so maybe they’re part of the student council or something?” She shrugs and told them to listen instead of asking.

The entrance ceremony finished with Yena barely fighting the urge to sleep and Yuri hitting her every time she saw the older closing her eyes. While the other three listened attentively like the good student they are.

“That was the longest hour of my life” Yena said stretching her arms after they went out of the school auditorium.

“You were sleeping the whole time unnie” Yuri rolled her eye at the older.

“What sleep? You kept hitting me every chance you get!”

“Stop it you two, the other students are watching.” Eunbi step between the two.

“What do we do now? Classes won’t start until tomorrow?” Wonyoung asked.

“How about we tour around and then go home after?” Chaeyeon suggested. “I could call Chaeryeong and asked to tour us.”

“That’s a good idea. What do you guys think?” Eunbi asks the other three and they all nodded enthusiastically.

“Okay, give me a second.” Chaeyeon starts dialing her sister’s phone number and after a few rings the latter picked up.

“Hello Chaeyeon unnie?”

“Hey, where are you?”

“I’m still at the school, why?”

“Do you mind touring us around?”

“Sure, where are you? I’ll go the- Chaeryeong, manager-unnie called asking us to get home quickly! Oh, who’re you talking to?

It’s Chaeyeon-unnie

Really? Hello Chaeyeon-unnie!”

“Was that Ryujin? Tell her I said hi”

“She can hear you but I’m sorry unnie, it seems that we’ll have to postpone the tour for tomorrow.” Chaeyeon can imagine her sister pouting at the other side.

“It’s alright, tomorrow it is then and tell your other members that I said hi.”

“Will do. Bye unnie~” Chaeyeon ended the call and look apologetically to her own members.

“She turned you down?” Wonyoung asked sadly.

“Can’t helped it, they had a sudden call from their manager.” Chaeyeon said “But she said she’ll do it tomorrow so let’s all go home for now.”

“Why? Let’s just do it ourselves. I don’t want to go home yet.” Yena suggested.

They all think for a second before agreeing.

 

**

“What exactly are you doing here? I thought I already told you that I don’t like you like that and to stop bothering me already?!” The shorter girl said trying to speak quietly as she could while the taller girl just stares at her.

“What? Say something!”

“Are you done?” The tall girl asked and took a step forward while the latter refused to back down.

The tall girl smirks seeing the girl in front of her had no intention of stepping back.

“Listen here president-unnie, not everything is about you. I chose this school because it’s the closest to my house and definitely not because of you. Besides, I’m not the type who’ll chase around someone who rejects me already.” She took a step back and smirks once again seeing how annoyed the other girl is before turning around and walking away satisfied.

“She’s so infuriating”

“President! There you are, we have been looking around everywhere for you” The student council secretary said panting.

“I’m sorry, I’m talking to some student”

“Did she do something? On the first day of school?”

“Nothing like that. Forget it, it’s nothing important. Anyway, why are you looking for me?” The presiden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter