CHAPTER 03

Yankee-san & Idol-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

“You what?” Chaeryeong asked visibly shocked.

True to her promised she did tour the five around the school and now they’re eating their lunch with the rest of ITZY.

Chaeyeon stares at her and sighs “We went to the greenhouse but it was locked-”

“Not that, you met them?” Chaeryeong cuts off her sister and asked again.

“Who’s them?” Chaeyeon asked back

“The two elites who’s the hardest to meet and you’re saying you met them and they talked to you?” Yuna said wide-eyed.

“If you’re pertaining to the two we met outside then yes and what’s the big deal? Who are they?” Chaeyeon asked once again raising her eyebrow.

“If they have the badge and were not wearing the uniform properly then it’s definitely those two.” Chaeryeong explained.

“Are the elites group of yankees? Yuri can’t keep it any longer and asked.

“Eh? How did you know that? But no, they’re not all yankees.”

“You’re not-”

“Shush, I’m not yet done unnie.” Chaeryeong cuts her sister once again. “So let us explain. Don’t talk until we finish.” She looks at the IZ*ONE members and they all nodded.

“Elites are a group of students who have a GPA of 95% and above in every subjects. They’re really popular because not only they’re good at studying and sports they’re all also good looking and rich.” Chaeryeong started.

“That greenhouse serves as their room because elites have the choice to not attend classes as long as they stay inside the school premises. They also wear black ties for the high school members and black ribbon for the middle school members so you’ll immediately recognized them if you ever saw one.” Yeji continues.

“Since they don’t go to classes, students rarely saw them hence the excitement whenever they saw one of them.” Lia added.

“I don’t know where you heard it but the Japanese members of elites are ‘former’ yankees and even though they look kind of scary they’re all good people.” This time it was Ryujin who explains.

“It was really hard to see them all especially the two you saw yesterday so you’re all lucky, the fastest record is a month and half and we’re the record holders.” Yuna said proudly.

IZ*ONE members all nodded in understanding.

“They’re really like Special A.” Yena absentmindedly said.

“So who are the members?” Wonyoung tilts her head at the side.

“Good question. The member who you’ll see the most is the president, Im Nayeon.” Chaeryeong raised one finger up “Next is, you all know her, TWICE’s leader, Park Jihyo. They’re both seniors.”

“The two you saw yesterday is definitely Takahashi Juri and Miyawaki Sakura, Juri-ssi is the friendly one and Sakura-sama is the cooler one.” Chaeryeong explains further.

“That sounded so biased.” Chaeyeon thought.

“I don’t know how they does it despite their packed schedules but Myoui Mina is also a member. She, Juri-ssi and Sakura-ssi is all juniors.” Ryujin takes over.

“The first years are Chou Tzuyu and Kim Dahyun, who you might have seen yesterday at the entrance ceremony if you’re not late.”

“Last is the middle school members, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku and Honda Hitomi. They’re all from Japan and also middle school seniors. You might mistake them as elementary students because of their heights but that’s also part of their charms.” Yuna ending the member’s introductions.

“Wait, you said they’re hard to meet but I think we see them all yesterday.” Yena said scratching her cheeks.

“WHAT?” The ITZY members all said in unison. “So you’re saying you met all of them within a day which is also your first day?”

“Y-yes” Yena answered obviously taken aback.

“Does that mean we’re now the record holder?” Chaeyeon said teasing the younger group.

They all pouted making the rest of IZ*ONE laugh.

“But that’s really incredible. Especially meeting the Japanese members, they rarely went out of that greenhouse you know.”

 

**

Greenhouse

 

Although it was called a greenhouse, it’s completely different from the normal greenhouse. Inside, there were some couches and chairs set around a wooden table, there was also a library, kitchen, and a pool and in front of one of the couches they installed a huge television and gaming consoles.

At one of the table Tzuyu can be seen reading while Juri, Nako and Miku are staring at her with their hand supporting their head.

“What’s your name?” Juri asked can’t handle the silence anymore.

“Tzuyu” The said girl answered without looking at the interrogators and kept on reading a book.

“Can we call you Tzuyu-chan?” Nako asked with her signature sparkling eyes and smile.

Tzuyu lowers her book a little showing her eyes to look at Nako

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter