CHAPTER 05

Yankee-san & Idol-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

“I don’t want to go to class, Mikurin and Hiichan do something” Nako whines.

“We don’t have anywhere to go and it’s not like we can go to the high school department either.” Hiichan said and Miku nodded.

“Sakura-nee and Juri-nee how about the both of you? Will you go to class too?” Nako runs a little to catch up to Sakura and Juri who’s walking in front of them.

“Nope, we’ll stay at the library and sleep. The library’s open for both middle school and high school department right? Just join us if you hate classes that much.” Juri said munching on her toast that she failed to finish earlier.

“Nako and Miku we’re still banned from the library for pranking the librarian last term.” Hitomi pointed out making Nako and Miku pout.

“Good morning everyone!” They all look at the road and saw the ever bright Dahyun waving at them on her bike.

“Stop waving and look at where you’re going, stupid.” Tzuyu, who’s also riding a bike passed by them, fast.

“Good morning to you too, Tzuyu!” Dahyun never lose her smile “I’m going ahead” She said before pedaling faster to catch up to Tzuyu.

“Dahyun-chan looks so close to Tzuyu-chan, I want to be close with her also.” Miku said.

“How did she ended up with that idea after seeing that?” Juri thought.

“Miku’s right. I think they have known each other for a long time now.” Sakura suddenly said startling Juri a bit still looking ahead.

“Are you a mind reader now?” Juri raise a brow.

“No, you’re just easy to read.” Sakura side-eyed Juri.

“But how did you know that Sakura-nee? I don’t see them talk to each other often and Tzuyu always looks uninterested with Dahyun-chan.” Nako tilts her head to the side.

“I don’t talk to you lot that often too.” Sakura smirks teasingly. “And besides, she looks uninterested all the time.”

Nako and Miku nods their head “You have a point”

“She’s a lot like you.” Hitomi said.

They all stopped and look at Hitomi except Sakura making Hitomi stops as well.

“Why?” She confusedly asked.

“You’re right.” Juri said as if realizing something great.

“Yeah, that’s why she said they’ll got along on the first day.” Nako said tapping her closed fist to her palm.

“No wonder, she understands Tzuyu-chan so well” Miku said nodding her head while Hitomi looks so done with them.

“Hurry up slowpokes or I’m leaving you behind.” Sakura shouted a little bit far from them already making the four run.

**

Naturally, Nako and Miku sat beside each other at the back of the class while Hitomi sat in front of them. Nako was just staring outside while Miku had her head down on the table, sleeping. Seeing this, Hitomi’s seatmate, Minjoo looks so confused seeing the two behind them.

“Are they transfer students?” She asked Hitomi, being a transferee herself, she doesn’t know anything about the elites.

Hitomi looks at where Minjoo’s looking before looking back at Minjoo “No, they just don’t go to class.”

“Eh? Isn’t that bad? Won’t they fail if they keep that up?” Minjoo questions, genuinely worried at the two even though she just met them. This made Hitomi smiled and thought Minjoo is really a nice girl.

“You asked before why my ribbon is black right?” Hitomi said.

“Yeah and you said it’s because you are part of the elites, the top students of this school.”

“They’re part of that group too. I didn’t tell you before but we have the choice not to go to classes as long as we stayed inside the school.” Hitomi explained making Minjoo’s eyes wide in surprise.

“That’s so cool.” She said in awe. She was about to ask few more questions but their first period teacher comes in signaling the end of their talk.

**

The day passed by fast and it was time for the after school activities. Students who have joined clubs are already on their respective clubrooms, the field or the gym while the idols have another class specialized just for them. The idols have different classes each day. On Mondays, they have vocal and rap. Dance on Tuesdays. Acting or hosting on Wednesdays and they’re free to go home early every Thursdays and Fridays.

Wonyoung was on her way to what students called ‘idol building’ when she got a call. She opened her bag searching for her phone and continued walking not realizing that there’s a two-steps stair in front so she trips spilling all the contents of her bag.

“Aww” She stands up and immediately felt pain on her knees. She looks down and saw that she scraped her knees making her tears up a little.

Not far from her, the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter