Wonwoo and Ramen

Bond {Claimed Short Stories}

During Claimed timeline…

 

Wonwoo and Ramen 1

 

Wonwoo likes ramen. He can never hate the simplest meal he could have with variety of flavours to keep him interested. Not to mention, the short preparation time and the portion that can keep him full, he has no reason to hate it.

 

Yes, Wonwoo likes ramen. He does not, love it.

 

If he has choose between fried chicken and ramen, he’ll choose chicken. Burger and ramen? Burger. Provided, he does not have to make those food himself that is.

 

In short, Wonwoo would choose any other food against instant ramen anytime. If they taste good that is. The only reason why he eats a lot of ramen back then is for survival.

 

He does not have to do that anymore though. Not after meeting his alpha.

 

Mingyu will make him delicious food every single day they are together, or he will bring Wonwoo to various restaurants with good food if he do not have the time. Wonwoo is not the adventurous type when it comes to food so he always frequent the same place ordering the same menu once he finds his favourite. On the other hand, his alpha is a good eater and knows good place unlike him.

 

With Mingyu, everything is new.

 

However, even though outside food is good, Mingyu is a better cook. And Wonwoo loves his food, although he keeps that a secret. Whenever Wonwoo craves for his alpha’s cooking, he just has to say those magic words and no matter the situation, Mingyu will be mysteriously motivated to make him something good. The words,

 

I want ramen.

 

Of course, after that he will have to answer Mingyu’s question,

 

Is it better than ramen?

 

Which he will answer with a teasing unsatisfied face.

 

Yes, Wonwoo does not love ramen. But his loves his man’s cooking. And he secretly loves being pampered so Wonwoo decided he will continue to pretend his favourite food is ramen.

 

***End***

 

 

 

Wonwoo and Ramen 2

 

Mingyu used to wonder if his cooking was bad enough that Wonwoo kept asking for ramen again and again. He used to feel bad about himself for not being able to get his lover/mate to eat healthy with his cooking skills and spent most of his free time researching for new menus to keep Wonwoo interested in him.

 

He used to wonder hard. Because he is a great cook, better than people around him. Heck, his cooking level is as good as gourmet restaurant’s chefs.

 

Yes, he knew a few of them back in Europe. They all told him the same thing.

 

Mingyu is great cook and yet, Wonwoo still wanted ramen.

 

It used to bother him so much back then. That is, until he realized Wonwoo was playing around with him.

 

During the New Year he spent at the Jeons, he asked Mrs. Jeon about Wonwoo’s favourite flavour of ramen and shockingly, the woman told him his son never eats instant ramen at home unlike his siblings. She also told him that Wonwoo only started to accept instant ramen after he got into college, because he can’t cook and even then, will avoid them whenever he comes back home. It was at that moment, Mingyu recalled something important about his mate.

 

Wonwoo has a weird way of playing with people.

 

With that clarification, he also realized something else, something that brought him to cloud nine.

 

Wonwoo actually loves his cooking, and his attention.

 

Yes, Mingyu now knows Wonwoo’s trick. But, he loves the fact that Wonwoo kept doing it to get his attention. And he loves noticing the subtle beam in Wonwoo’s eyes when his omega taste the food he makes and yet pretend he didn’t enjoy it so Mingyu decided he will continue to pretend he didn’t know and cater to his mate’s requests for as long as he can.

 

***End***

 

 

 

Wonwoo and Ramen 3

 

Wonwoo stares at the bowl of ramen in front of him, his heart beating violently while he tried to hold in his tears.

 

This is it. This is really the end.

 

‘You don’t like the flavour? I could swear you asked for it a few times…’ Mingyu frowns at his mate’s action. He thought Wonwoo would be delighted to finally get to taste his ramen. Maybe he thought wro-

 

‘No, it’s- it’s good. I, just…’ Wonwoo curses himself inside. Why is he stuttering? ‘Y-you never made me ramen so I’m just uh, shocked….’

 

‘I should at least make this for you before we break right?’ Mingyu caresses the omega’s head a few times, noting the tense in his face. He didn’t plan this to make Wonwoo cry, he just wanted to give the man one last present before they leave each other for good tomorrow. He wanted this to be one of their last happy moments together. ‘I made sure to put lots of veggies. It’s healthy. And it taste good.’

 

‘I’m sure it does. Like your other cooking…’ Wonwoo tries to lift the chopstick, avoiding to look at the alpha in front of him but somehow it feels heavy. The ramen smells good, he just, doesn’t want to eat it.

 

Because once it’s gone, so will they.

 

‘, Wonie…’ Mingyu stands up and makes his way beside his shaking omega. He made Wonwoo cry. . He was supposed to make Wonwoo happy! ‘I’m sorry. I thought you want it-‘

 

‘I don’t wanna leave you! I wanna stay and eat your food and-‘ Wonwoo hides his face in his mate’s tummy as the tears now flow freely, wetting his face and the other’s shirt. The hands hugging his head calms him down a bit.

 

‘I wanna keep you with me too. I love you so ing much. But you’re gonna hate me if I beg you to stay, right?’ Mingyu’s frowns soften and he let himself smile as he felt his omega shaking his head on his abs. The cute gesture, a silent beg from the man to ask him to tell him to stay for the last time, and yet, Mingyu can’t. ‘You’re gonna regret it. If you keep on crying I might use my alpha tone and keep you here… You want that?’

 

‘I hate you.’ Wonwoo’s voice turns into mumbles through his tight hug on his mate. ‘Why did you make me ramen?’

 

‘It’s your favourite food right?’ Mingyu pulls the sobbing man away from him and position his head so they are now facing each other. He winks, making it as obvious as he can, earning him a blush as the other male realized his secret is out.

 

‘You better eat that before it gets soggy.’

 

‘I hate you. You .’ Wonwoo pushes him away and starts to stuff himself with ramen, avoiding eye contact. ‘Your ramen .’

 

‘I know…’ Mingyu kisses his mate’s head. ‘Thanks.’

 

***End***

 

 

Hey guys!!! Here’s some short ones for you lovely readers!! Did you notice me using present tense? Hoho! I’m trying to write in present since a few readers told me they sometimes got confused with my fic’s timeline as I used past tense throughout.

 

Sorry guys… I’ll try to improve <3<3

 

I’ve been wanting to write about this ever since I thought about making the one-shots collection and I finally did!! I find Wonwoo thanking Mingyu for making him ramen in one of their videos really cute, and with the fact that there are a few instants when Wonwoo associates Mingyu with ramen (if I’m not mistaken), I just can’t help but to write about this!! Also, I just watched Mingyu eating ramen with Seungkwan. That boy knows how to eat alright :D

 

Also, just something random but did you guys watch the Inside Seventeen video of Hoshi trying to eat the burger in one bite and Wonwoo laughing at him? OMG THEY’RE SO PRECIOUS SOMEBODY HELPPP!!

 

And… this is just something that happened to me yesterday but I was getting up a stairs from the basement in a shopping mall and behold, the first view that greeted me once I reached the end of the stairs was a big poster of Jeon Wonwoo, looking as majestic as ever!!! They’ll be promoting in Japan in two weeks so the whole mall was filled with our boys’ posters!! It was like I’m in paradise T_______T

 

Anyways, that’s all from me!! Hope you enjoyed this short post! As always, thanks for reading and commenting!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHH!!!!

 

Have a great day everyone!!!!