Silly game

Bond {Claimed Short Stories}

Winter break, Meanie’s 3rd year, Soonseok’s 4th year…

 

Mingyu held his left shoulder and moved it around circular motion, stretching his head to ease his muscle pain from his fall a few hours ago. It had been a while since he last played snowboard, and unfortunately for him, the snow in Korea are not as soft as back in Europe.

 

But that was not the reason why he fell a few times enough to hurt his body. No. The reason was his two idiotic friends who couldn’t play as good but were determined to follow him and Wonwoo to the top. Soonyoung was still okay since he was good enough to hold onto them when in need and slide slowly but not Seokmin. The guy slid down as quick as the wind, not knowing how to break and maneuver, and somehow, always do so right in front of Mingyu, making him fall from the sudden force before having to force himself back up to chase his stupid friend and stop him from hitting anyone else.

 

He wouldn’t complain though. It had been a while since he enjoyed his holiday doing fun activities instead of wasting away at home watching television. Not to mention, the two were the ones who planned the whole trip, finding this lovely cottage and preparing the food. They always go on trips together unlike him and Wonwoo who were both busy they just wanted to stay at home on holidays.

 

Closing the door behind him, he looked at the living room with the television on. It seemed interesting, he decided to join whoever was on the couch after getting a glass of water to quench his thirst.

 

Okay. Looks like that was impossible.

 

On the 3-seater, Seokmin was laying still watching television and above him, his omega was obviously minding his own business, not watching the show together. Soonyoung really looked comfortable right now, sticking on his alpha like a koala it would be awkward if Mingyu were to join them.

 

‘Yahh. Your fingers are cold.’ He heard his friend commented as he softly made his way behind the sofa, trying to enjoy the show by leaning against the wall.

 

‘Your nose is warm.’ Mingyu made a disgusted face as he finally realized what was happening. Trying to hold his laughter, he turned his face down as he notice Soonyoung was still trying shove his finger into the alpha’s nose while the latter swatted it away. Biting his lips, finding himself rather bemused at the disgusting game, his eyes widened.

 

Seokmin just bit those fingers. Which were in his nose a few seconds ago. And Soonyoung was laughing at the action.

 

What the hell was wrong with them???

 

Not sparing any moment with the idiots longer, he opened the door to his room and closed it shut, wanting to forget.

 

Eww. That was so unhygienic.

 

Eww.

 

Hearing the omega’s high-pitched laughter, Mingyu wondered what was so funny about the whole thing. Why was he friends with them in the first place?

 

Walking towards the bed, he looked at his own omega, asleep.

 

Calm. Mesmerizing.

 

Clean.

 

Just the right one for him.

 

‘Ewww! Stop!’ The stupid giggles and scream broke Mingyu from his trance. Shaking his head, the alpha placed himself right beside his lover, ready to rest for the night.

 

‘Your nose is so big!’ Again, Soonyoung’s excited voice disturbed his relaxing time. How the hell was the man still energetic? Where did all the energy come from? He wondered how Wonwoo handled the omega back when they were lovers. Did Wonwoo react like Seokmin did? Did he laugh as loud and cheekily?

 

Come to think of it, Wonwoo never laugh like that. Can he laugh like that in the first place? Wonwoo can’t giggle in high-pitch.

 

Or can he?

 

‘Hrmm…’ Mingyu found himself thinking of a really stupid idea right now. A really disgusting idea. It might work. Maybe everyone actually enjoys that kind of game. He might enjoy it himself even. Though he doubt it.

 

Pointing a finger towards his unconscious omega, Mingyu hesitantly try to touch his nose. With no reaction, the alpha found himself breathing a sigh of relief. He didn’t realize how fast his heart was beating. How does Soonyoung do this like it was natural?

 

Anyways, looks like Wonwoo was already fast asleep. This was his chance…

 

‘Wha- what are you doing?’

 

.

 

Wonwoo was now staring straight at him, his gaze deadly rendering Mingyu frozen in place. ‘Are you picking my nose??’

 

. His finger was inside Wonwoo’s nostril. ‘You’re disgusting!!!’

 

.

 

.

 

*****End*****

 

Hi guys!!! Just a light-hearted one-shot for you to start this collection!

Because I missed both my fics, I included both Soonseok and Meanie here ^^

Hope you enjoyed this just as I enjoyed writing it! <3<3