yuju (passenger seat )

OUR SONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-YUJU POV-

"hey be careful" i scolded yewon when she almost trip .. i get her hand and put her arms around me to support her .. "dont tell me your drunk ? you only had two glass and your alcohol tolerance is not that low " i said while we were walking to the car park ..

"nope im not drunk unnie .. i just love the idea of you taking care of me " she playfully said before she laugh .. "i knew it " i said

"why ? are you tired taking care of me ?" she said sulking as she tried to remove her arms at my waist but i didnt let her " ofcourse not .. i told you i want to take care of you forever .. i will never get tired .. you big baby " i said as we reach the car .. i open the passenger seat door and wait untill she sit comfortably at the passenger seat ..

i walk to the driver side and get in . i put my seat belt on then i helped her put her seat belt before i start the engine and drove off ..

 

'will you still take care of me even if you  have a boyfriend?" she asked .. " i dont have a boyfriend yewon-ah" i said .. "just what if .. " she said irritated ..

"ok ok .. ofcourse i'll still take care of you .. unitll you find a guy that will take care of you and love you " and i wish it was me .. 

 

she smiled at what i said then frowned after "what if i didnt get any .. what if i will be single forever " she asked .. i laugh because of that but imeediately groans when she pinch my tigh "aww... ok .. youre pretty yewon-ah i dont thinkthat will happen because theres alot of guy out there who's dreaming to be with you forever" and i am one of them "but if that's happen then i will take care of you till the rest of your life " i said then look at her with a smile .

i look at the road again . i am sending her home .

"why did you asked that ?" i asked "nothing " she answered .. i reach for her hand " i wont let you grow old alone .. i will be your bestfriend forever " i reassured her

even if i want us to be more than that ...

 

she kept quite after that .. i dont know what is she thinking  .. yewon is my bestfriend since i was 10 years  old- her mother is my mother's bestfriend so we became bestfriend too even though i am older than her. the six of us- sojung, sinb, yerin , eunha, me and yewon is living in the campus dorm .. i am sharing the room with sojung unnie and yerin unnie while yewon , sinb , and eunha unnie is living 2 floor down from our room ..

im inlove with her since we were still kid , i promised to her and to myself that i will take care of her untill she find a boyfriend . im contented to be just her bestfriend as long as i can be with her . ofcourse i also want us to be together but im afraid that we might just ruin our friendship and also im afraid that she doesnt feel the same way ' im afraid that she will push me once she find out that her bestfriend is in love with her.

i turn on the radio to entertain us but i suddenly regret my decision when i heard the song that is playing ..

im about to change the song but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter