The Café

Mending Hearts

Taehyung and Yoongi both worked around the cafe as they usually did. The day was slow being a weekday. But this didn't bother either of the two working.

Yoongi cleaned up the last table as Taehyung leaned on the counter beside the register. Since no one was there, Yoongi decided to strike up a conversation.

"So..." He said as he walked over and leaned onto the counter in front of Taehyung. Taehyung looked up with a raised eyebrow. Yoongi cleared his throat before continuing. "How is it going with Kook?"

Taehyung smirked and tilted his head. "Well....." He thought for a moment. "We may or may not have made out a bit this morning."

The statement caught Yoongi by surpise as he bolted upright. "You two what?!" Taehyung laughed at Yoongi's shocked expression. "Are you joking or....?" Yoongi wasn't sure, but he had thought Taehyung was happier than usual that day.

Taehyung sent a mischievous grin Yoongi's way. "Hmm... I could be." And that was when Yoongi was sure.

"You two freaking made out before you came to work, and you are only telling me now!" Yoongi couldn't believe that Taehyung hadn't said something sooner. After all, Jungkook was all Taehyung ever really talked about for the past 3 years.

Taehyung laid against the top of the counter. "Well, I am still a little confused over the whole thing."

Yoongi was quick to ask. "Why? You made out with Jungkook! I figured you would be doing a happy dance right about now!"

Taehyung stood up fully. "Well..." Taehyung looked down biting his lip. "I would have been. But... I... I don't know.... It just... Sorta felt like.... Like... Like he didn't mean to kiss me at first."

"Wait. Woah woah woah." Yoongi waved his hand in the air. "Pause. Why don't you start from the beginning? That way this makes sense."

Taehyung sighed and did just as Yoongi asked. He started from the time he woke up and ending with the moment he left Jungkook's place.

Once Taehyung was finished with the story, Yoongi was quiet. Taehyung was biting his lip waiting to see what his hyung thought of the whole situation. 

After a couple minutes, Taehyung couldn't handle the silence any more. "Well?"

Yoongi sighed. "Look, Jungkook seems fine with it. He may have said he didn't know what came over him, but I said the same thing the first time I surprise kissed Jimin."

Taehyung bit his lip thinking over Yoongi's words. "Besides," Yoongi started as he picked up a rag. "Do you really think he would have continued to kiss you /repeatedly/ if he didn't want to?"

Taehyung smiled. "Thanks Yoongi. I guess I just needed to hear that." Yoongi nodded and turned around just as the door opened.

Taehyung looked to see who the incoming costomers were and was surprised to see Jungkook and Jimin coming through the door. Yoongi and Taehyung shared a look of suspicion before going over to the table to see the two.

Upon entering the cafe. Jimin pulled Jungkook to a booth. "Jimin, why are we here?" Jungkook whispered harshly his face red. Jimin just grinned as the two workers approached.

As Yoongi and Taehyung walked up, Jimin's eyes lit up and he got out of the booth to wrap his arms tight around Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes but wrapped his arms around Jimin in return.

"What brings the two of you here?" Taehyung tilted his head, glancing at Jungkook as he asked the question.

Jimin pulls away from Yoongi and grins. "It was my idea. I wanted something special for lunch." Jimin couldn't resist the wink he sent Yoongi. Taehyung groaned at Jimin.

Yoongi was in rare form as he blushed at Jimin's antics. Yoongi pinched Jimin's side. When a slight yelp left Jimin's lips, Yoongi smirked. 

"Anyway, I also wanted to see you, Taehyungie." Jimin crossed his arms grinning. Jungkook gulped quietly watching the whole charade.

Yoongi dropped his head onto Jimin's shoulder letting out a groan. "Kook told you didn't he?" Jimin giggled and nodded. 

Taehyung's eyes widdened, a blush burning his cheeks. Jungkook throat went dry. "Jimin-ssi!" The croaky voice revealed his alarm.

Taehyung and Jungkook both glanced at each other only to quickly look away with burning faces. Yoongi and Jimin chuckled at the two. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Just kiss. We already know."

"Yoongi-hyung!" Taehyung thought his face couldnt get any redder. He looked down before muttering. "We aren't even together..."

Jungkook stood up before walking over to Taehyung. Taehyung didn't look up even though he could see Jungkook's feet. Jungkook put his index finger under Taehyung's chin and lifted his face.

Taehyung's eyes were filled with questions about what Jungkook was doing. With Taehyung's wide and beautiful eyes looking at him, Jungkook bit his lip before kissing Taehyung gently.

When he pulled back, Taehyung was scarlett red. Jungkook smirked down at Taehyung. "Will you be my boyfriend.... Babe?" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's arm with an indignant look on his face.

He knew Jungkook was referring to the last words he had said before leaving that morning.

Taehyung crossed his arms before responding to Jungkook. "You're lucky you're cute."

Jungkook gave a smile. "Does that mean.....?"

Taehyung smirked and sent Jungkook a wink. Jungkook grinned pulling Taehyung into his arms and kissing him. Taehyung's arms uncrossed and his hands rested on Jungkook's chest. They were so ingrossed in the kiss that they didn't bother to pull apart until Yoongi spoke up.

"Okay lovebirds. You can continue later. At home. Instead of here in the cafe." They broke apart flushing at the realization of what they had just done and where they were.

Taehyung intertwined his hand in Jungkook's. "Well, I waited 3 years. I think I can wait a little longer to enjoy this fully."

Jungkook smirked. "Oh you have no idea how much you're going to enjoy it tonight."

•THE END•