Texts...

Mending Hearts

After several hours of being curled up together on the bed, Taehyung had decided to get up and head home to get some more clothes for the next couple of days. Taehyung had decided that it would be best if he stayed over for a while to keep an eye on Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't put up to much of an argument when Taehyung had brought up the idea. He was just as worried about the coming nights as Taehyung was.

Once Taehyung had left, promising to be back in thirty minutes, Jungkook cut his phone back on. He had several missed tetxs from multiple people.... Including him....

He decided to go through his friend's texts before seeing what that devil wanted. As he scrolled through messages, his phone went off with a new message from Jimin. One that made him feel a bit bad.

Jimin texts

Namjoon texts

Jungkook took a deep breathe. He had to prepare himself for the spawn's texts. He had thought after five years that he would be able to handle it, but the one text the day before had proven him wrong.

"the devil" texts

Just before Jungkook can respond to the spawn of satan. Taehyung texted him.

 

While Jungkook had been going through his texts, Taehyung had some texts of his own to respond to...

Yoongi/Taehyung texts

Taehyung was in fact happy for Yoongi. He was just a bit jealous that Yoongi finally got the courage to ask out his crush while Taehyung was still trying to figure out if he could do the same without ruining his and Jungkook's friendship.

As Taehyung pulled up in front of Jungkook's apartment, he decided to text Jungkook.

Taekook texts

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the texts. Taehyung calling him 'babe' warmed his heart. Taehyung was the best person Jungkook had ever met. Sure, Jimin and Namjoon had helped him tons... but never as much as Taehyung had.

Jungkook got up from the bed, momentarily forgetting about the texts from his ex, and headed for the door. He got to the door just as Taehyung opened it. Jungkook grinned as Taehyung came through the door. 

Taehyung returned the smile before going and putting his bag of clothes in Jungkook's room before returning to the living room. Jungkook had just set a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and cut the tv on when Taehyung got to the couch.

When Taehyung sat down, he immediately grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him down onto the couch beside him and into his side. Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's antics, but made himself comfortable against Taehyung's side none-the-less.

They ended up cuddling on the couch for the rest of the night until they passed out.

Jungkook didn't have any nightmares that night.....