Hangout With Jimin

Mending Hearts

Two hours later,  Jungkook and Jimin were hanging out at the mall, going in and out of different shops, just looking at random things they came across. 

"So how has it been with Taehyung?" Jimin couldn't help but ask as they walked over to the food court.

Jungkook couldn't stop the blush from rising to his cheecks as he tried to keep from smiling. Memories from the morning flitting through his mind. He tried his best to hide it from Jimin, but Jimin noticed the lack of response very quickly.

Jimin pulled Jungkook to a stop. "Wait. Did something happen between you two?" Jungkook's cheeks became a darker shade of red as he bowed his head so Jimin couldn't see. "Omg!! Something did happen!"

Jimin was grinning. He quickly dragged Jungkook over to an empty table away from people in the middle of the food court. "Spill! I want details!"

Jungkook quickly shushed Jimin. "Okay! Just... Quiet down please..." Jimin quickly nodded. "I... I may have... Sorta..." Jungkook nubbed at the back of his neck. "Kissed Tae."

Jimin's jaw dropped. "You? It... It wasn't the other way around?"

Jungkook's blush had almost left before those words left Jimin's lips. But now.... Now his cheeks were once again flaming red. "Well, Tae k-kissed me the s-second t-time...."

Jimin squealed, doing a little happy dance in his seat. "Omg!!! Did anything else happen?!" Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Jungkook hadn't shown interest in anybody in years and suddenly he dropped the bomb that he kissed Taehyung? How was Jimin supposed to react? Of course, Jimin knew of Taehyung's feelings for Jungkook, but still.

"Um... He may have... sorta... said that he hoped it wasn't the last time it happened." Jimin grinned. An idea forming in his head.

"Hey, I want to go somewhere else to eat. Do you care, Kookie?" Jungkook didn't suspect anything from Jimin's innocent smile and, as far as he knew, question.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"

Jimin grinned and got up. While dragging Jungkook towards the exit of the mall, Jimin answered. "It's a surprise."