Mine (Chaengkko)

CLOVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nakyung's POV 

 

"Chaeyoung?" I yelled as I shut her door behind me. No answer. I took my shoes off as usual.

 

"I came over as soon as I could! Are you okay?" No answer. I set my bag down and started to look around my bestfriend's flat. She wasn't in her usual spot in the living room. She was always there when I come over since we always planned movie nights together and when I come over I just let myself in. It's just what we always do, since the first time we met. We decided to hang out for the first time and watch a movie together and get to know one another. And it's become a tradition. But this time was different. Chaeyoung didn't invite me over a movie. She invited me over to 'talk' as she said. I was a little worried to be honest. She sounded very serious over the phone. I continued to walk down the little hallway towards her kitchen, the second place I knew she might be.

 

"Chaeng?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. I spotted her sitting on one of the stools at the encounter. I walked and realized that she had her earphones in. I furrowed my eyebrows. She only does that when she's either nervous or running. And she's clearly not running.

 

"Chaeyoung! Jeez I've been yelling at you and you didn't answer." I said touching Chaeyoung's shoulders. She jumped and turned towards me, shock covering her face for a brief second.

 

"Oh, h-hey Nakko." She stuttered. I stared at her.

 

"Cut the crap Chaeng, what's going on?" I asked, crossing my arms. Chaeyoung's face dropped and she glanced at her feet.

 

"Well, I have to leave for Japan tomorrow."

 

"What? I thought you guys didn't have to leave until next week?" I asked, shocked. 

 

We planned a week full of stuffs, half with the girls and half being just the two of us to do before she leave because I wouldn't see her for a long time. Chaeyoung nodded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter