You're so literal (Wonsun)

CLOVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon's POV

I opened my eyes to the blinding morning light. I yawned and stretch a little not wanting to wake my sweet fiancé Jisun.

 

I turned to see her face. I run my fingers lightly over the features that I love the most. Which is... practically everything.

 

"Take a picture babe, it'll last longer." Jisun said, eyes closed with her morning voice which was very y.

 

"Sheez, where's my phone?!" I snap my fingers in dismay.

 

"You're so literal, what an idiot." She said while laughing and snuggled closer to me.

 

"I'm so glad you're my soon to be wife Megan...I love you."

 

"I love you too baby. Now get up! I wanna eat breakfast." I tap her shoulders and get up. Jisun groaned and toss herself the other way.

 

I gave her an evil smirk, with my morning strength I pushed her off the bed that we shared.

 

"AAAAHHHH JIWOOOON!!" Jisun screamed as she sat on the floor pouting. I laugh evilly and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

After showering I walked out to see a sad Jisun.

 

"Babe, why are you still there? Go and shower."

 

She sat there pouting still. I chuckled and walk up to her. I kissed her forehead, her left and right cheek, the tip of her nose and lastly her lips.

 

"Sorry for pushing you off the bed baby..." I apologized cutely.

 

"Fine...nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter