All That and More (Gyulrom)

CLOVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri and Saerom were having a movie night at their shared apartment with Jiwon and Jisun. They are snuggled up next to each other on her bed with a comforter pulled up to their waist. Gyuri put her arms around Saerom's  shoulders as her hands caressed her hair while Saerom had her head calmly rested on Gyuri's chest. 

 

Almost an hour ago into the movie when Gyuri found her concentration not on the film they were watching but on the woman beside her. Saerom was laughing because of a scene on Pitch Perfect 3, where Beca said she wanted the group to sing for Amy's Dad. The lights were off and the only light illuminating her face was the one coming from the wide television screen. 

 

Gyuri smiled to herself. 

 

Saerom's laugh never fails to bring music to her ears. Gyuri just looked at her and felt her heart warm at how lucky she was to have this girl.

 

To Gyuri, Saerom is the smell of pancakes and hot chocolate that brings her to sense first thing in the morning. 

 

She is the sip of coffee that warms her insides when she needs to stay awake at night. 

 

She is the pit pattering sound of raindrops against her window that calms her no matter how strong the storm outside may be. 

 

Saerom is the sound of the leaves of her favorite book, the turn of every page of their love story unfolding in front of her very eyes. 

 

She is the rainbow after the ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter