My Future Girlfriend

My Future Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong walked in to the university's cafeteria with his best buddy Taeyang like usual. He quickly grabbed the tray and stood in a line for lunch, today's lunch was bulgogi just like he  wished for because he's been craving for it since this morning. They joined in the table with some of their peers, talking about assignment, MT, and other stuffs while they're eating.

Then Jiyong got distracted by a loud laugh from his right. He turned his head and saw two girls on the table beside him talking so enthusiastically. He knew the girl who sat on the same line as him, Lee Dahae, she's like the star of this university. But he just saw the girl who sat across Lee Dahae. The way she laughed totally grabbed his attention and she looked so cute.

If she sat with sunbae-nim probably she's her friends? He thought inside.

But his attention forced to get back to his friends because they asked him if he wants to join the MT and take care of the freshmen and he quickly said 'no' because he suddenly lost his interest for the freshmen.

 

--- --- --- --- ---

 

Jiyong almost forgot about the girl he saw weeks ago at the cafeteria because of the assignment his professors gave until he saw her again with Dahae in front of the library's entrance. He decided to be brave and came closer. Dahae recognised him and said 'hi' before him.

"Are you going inside?" Dahae pointed to the library.

"No, I'm just passing by and saw sunbae-nim here, so.." he stole a glance to Dahae's friends.

"Ah! That's right!" Dahae suddenly shout, "this friend.. he could help you! You're on your second year, right?" She asked Jiyong and he nodded his head.

"My friend right here, she's just comeback after a long absent, can you help her with classes?"

Jiyong felt like he's really blessed, "of course!" He answered with no hesitation.

"Waa.. really? Thank you!" The girl offered a hand shake, "I'm Park Bom."

He gladly accepted the hand shake, "I'm Kwon Jiyong."

"It's satled then!" Dahae clapped her hands together with a bright smile on her face.


 

Dahae left them two for her part time job. Awkwardly they decided to sat on the bench outside the building.

"Noo..na.. should I call you with that or.. sunbae-nim?" He asked.

"I'm okay with 'noona'. Then should I just call you with 'Jiyong'? Or Kwon-ssi?"

"Just 'Jiyong', Noona.."

"Okay."

"So, you need help with classes?"

"Yeah, since I've been taking a year off, I don't really know my peers anymore, I think I need some help with interactions with people.. I'm not sure I just feel scared to talk to them.." she laughed awkwardly.

"Ah.. I totally got what you meant, Noona."

"It's just a small problem but Dahae really made a big deal of it. I mean, I'll overcome it by times, right? It's just the beginning of the semester."

"Can you show me what classes that you take? Do you think we have the same class?"



 

Bom threw her bag to the floor then next threw her body to the bed. It's been an exhausting day because of her part time job, she had to handle a bad customer for touching her inappropriately, she didn't want to make a fuss because the restaurant was so crowded tonight but fortunately she could take care of the matter by herself and made sure that the bad customer got the karma immediately. She's just naturally made a mistake, you know since it's so busy at the grill restaurant, she's kinda lose balance and the beer fell of and got on the bad customer, the whole pitcher. She laughed with a closed eyes when she remembered what she did, of course she had to pay for the beer but she's glad she could did that.

11:56 p.m.
J: noona, are you sleep?
J: send a photo
J: she's my friend and she'll be on the same class with you tomorrow.. make a good friends with her, she makes a good notes! ^^

She smiled weakly reading his text because she's sleepy.

12:07 a.m.
B: ung.. thank you!

12:25 a.m.
J: jaljayo, Noona..

 

--- --- --- --- ---

 

Another weekend in the part time job. Bom sighed heavily not because of her job at this café that actually not that hard because the café never get so crowded but because out there the weather looks so nice and she's stuck inside this square building.

01:56 p.m.
Boa: eonni, there's a sudden change on the group assignment but don't worry we're still in the same group, I'll tell you the details later! ^^

03:15 p.m.
B: oh.. jinjja gomawo boa-ya.. I'll treat you topokki next time XD

She read another text.

02:01 p.m.
J: Noona, what time will you finish the alba?

03:16 p.m.
B: five thirty

03:17 p.m.
J: ok



 

"Noona!"

Bom turned around. She's just finished her part time job and already on her way to back home when she heard a familiar voice calling up her name. She saw Jiyong from the distance waving his hand and walked faster towards her.

"Oh, what are you doing here?"

"You have nothing to do, right?"

Bom looked so confused.

"Come with me!"

Jiyong lead her to follow him, rode a bus and after three stops they got off, walked a little more and they get inside the Hongdae. They talked as they walked further in, Ji asked questions about her and until they arrived at the pasta house.

Jiyong treat her well, she could feel how nice he was. She felt grateful. With his back on the chair, he asked her a question or more like underlining what he wanted to know, "Noona, you don't have a boyfriend, right?" He then straighten his back and put his elbows on the table.

"How old are you?"

"Why are you asking me that question?"

"I just want to know." She said cockily.

"Noona.."

"Wae?"

"Can I sit next to you?" Before she answered he already dragged his chair next to her. Then he just sat there watching her fiddle with her pasta, made all of her nerves tense.

A waitress had a trouble walked past their  table because of Ji's chair was on the way and she told him to get back to the way before, "I could just move closer to you." He said while pushing Bom's chair to the wall.

"What's wrong with you? Go back!"



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter