Infatuation

Infidelity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have to eat from the inside out to the crust." Junhui said very seriously as he deftly bit in the exact centre of the egg tart and then his face exploded animatedly. "THIS IS AMAZING!"

I chuckled and took a bite from the egg tart. "It's nice," I admitted/

"You have to try it from the inside out," Jun insisted and grabbed another egg tart from the box. "Come, bite from the centre. I'll hold it."

"What difference does it make?" I laughed but seeing how dead serious he was, I bent over and was about to bite from it when he suddenly moved it away cheekily with a giggle and I stumbled forward.

"Wen Junhui." I stared stonily at him.

He giggled back uncontrollably. "Sorry noona, but you looked so cute! You're the only one who will fall for such pranks!"

"I'm going to kill you!" I fumed and got to my feet and with a screech, he started running away hollering for his life.

"What's going on?" Hoshi furrowed his brow.

"I don't know, Jun is driving noona crazy again it seems." Mingyu mused as he grabbed an egg tart from the box.

Jun was too quick for me- damn his long legs, he ran to his bedroom laughing like a mad man and I chased after him, my fingers aiming for his neck. What I didn't expect was him suddenly stopping and me crashing into him and tackling him to the floor by accident.

I stared back into his huge dark brown orbs.

What I didn't expect was his pupils dilating and a small faint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter