Flicker

Infidelity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woozi had periods where he kept to himself and didn't reply my texts when he was writing songs for the band and I understood completely, but today I had a really terrible day in school and I swung by with egg tarts from a famous bakery to share them with Woozi, hoping I could seek his consolation.

"Oh, hello noona! Woozi- hyung's in the studio. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him since yesterday." Junhui opened the door to a very disappointed me and scratched his head sheepishly.

"Oh." My face fell and I lowered the bag of egg tarts. "It's okay then. Thanks Jun-ah."

Junhui frowned slightly, his brow furrowing. "Noona, is everything okay?"

"Jun, are you hungry?" I forced a bright smile on my face and passed him the egg tarts. "These are from Lavender Oven across the street that just opened, you can have them."

Jun's face lit up like the streets on Christmas night and that sight made me forget my worries temporarily. "Ah, really? Thank you so much noona!" He grinned enthusiastically. "You are the best!"

I smiled weakly and passed him the egg tarts and was about to leave but he stepped out. "Wait, noona!"

"Hmm?"

"Shall we eat them together?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter