Chapter 6

You'll always be my day one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So this is the place.” The saleswoman spoke to the couple, introducing them inside the condo.

 

Jaehyun was the first to bolt into the new house, running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off. “Mom is this where we’re actually staying?” Jaehyun jumped around excited and began climbing up the stairs.

 

“Dad, am I allowed to pick which is my room?” He turned to Jungkook already eying one he already had in mind.

 

“Tell you what, look at the rooms and let me know which one you want and your mom and I will discuss about it.”

 

“Yes!” The small boy pranced room by room on the second floor.

 

“Now the place is a two bedroom, two bathroom, and a small laundry spot downstairs as well with a garage. It should be perfect for you and your family.” The lady smiled.

 

Jungkook eyed his wife whom was taking the entire place in. Yeri absolutely loved every inch of the place and couldn’t wait to actually move into a beautiful home such as this.

 

“Could you give some time for my wife and I to talk?” Jungkook asked,

 

“Absolutely. Take your time, I’ll be in the kitchen with the leasing papers when you’re ready to make a decision.” The lady said after leaving the two by themselves.

 

Jungkook turned to his wife,
“So...What do you think?” Jungkook grinned.

 

“I mean obviously I love it. Absolutely love everything about it.” She beamed holding onto his hand. Walking around the place, “It’s perfect for the four of us.”

Yeri held her stomach, looking down at their soon to be newborn baby boy.

 

Jungkook walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his palms against their child, placing a soft kiss on Yeri’s head,
“It’s small for now and I know it’s not as big as our last house, but once the kids grow up a bit older, we can find a bigger place to live other than here.”

 

Yeri, turned her head, before facing her attention towards Jungkook,
“ I don’t care where we live.Small, big, wherever, As long as the four of us are together, that’s all that I care about.” She pecked Jungkook’s nose.

 

“Did you think we would ever end up like this? Together?” Jungkook raised a brow laughing,
 

“Not really, I thought you were a spoiled brat while I was taking care of grandma. I feared you would never grow up and worried about whoever was going to be your wife. ”

 

“Yeah, I thought you were bland as oatmeal when I first met you. ”
Jungkook teased

 

“Bland--Oatmeal?! What does that even mean?” Yeri laughed punching in him on the shoulder.

 

He placed his hand against her cheek, pulling her into a soft kiss,
“I love you Yeri.”

 

“Even though I’m oatmeal?”

 

“You’re the best kind of oatmeal.”

 

----------------------

 

The family drove back to their house once after they had finished signing their lease. The next step for them was to pack up their things and prepare for the next transition. After the big meeting, Jungkook’s new company moved to a bigger office and Jungkook was promoted from his position into Yoongi’s. Taehyung ended up moving to another company working under a different label, music. He was actually doing much better than his last job and it was a well paying job enough for Taehyung and his wife Wheein to raise their newborn daughter.

 

Jungkook had no idea things would transform to the way they it would be. And he knows he couldn’t have done this without the help of his friends but most importantly the support and love from his family. Jaehyun was growing up and Jungkook wanted to be there more for when Jaehyun decides to involve himself in sports, music, or whatever interests him as he grows. And as for Yeri, well… He gave her everything he ever could want. Two great kids and her unconditional love that he had slept on the past four years. Of course she was nowhere near perfect and at times they would get into arguments and confusion about their difficult relationship and mental well being from their past, but they never gave on eachother. They didn’t want to, because in the end they were all what eachother had and all they always wanted but never knowing about it.


 

Parking in front of the curb, a familiar figure was waiting beside the house and eyed the family that was walking toward the house,

 

It was Daehyun. She was holding a luggage in on hand.

 

Yeri’s mind was running wild. Fear and worry being pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter