Chapter 2

You'll always be my day one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung had brought the three in his home and outside was a woman with short blonde hair. She had a very kind smile on her face and grabbed Yeri. “Welcome you guys. Come come! There’s food on the table for you all.”

 

Yeri gave the woman a small smile as she was carrying an asleep Jaehyun in her arms. “Thank you.” She whispered and walked in the home, kicking off her shoes.

 

“You can put your son on that bed in the room over there.” She guided Yeri.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook walked in soon after. The color in Jungkook’s face seemed to disappear. He was so mentally exhausted from this. Taehyung brought him to the dining room and the two had sat down at the table.

 

“Hey Jungkook, you should drink some water or have some food inside you. You had a long day.” Taehyung said grabbing an empty bowl and filled it with kimchi stew and rice, handing it to him.

 

Jungkook looked up quietly,
“Thank you for letting us stay here in the meantime Taehyung.”

 

“Hey c’mon. I know I worked for you, but you gave me this job! And not to mention, we’ve been close friends since grade school. After all you’ve done for me, you’re my family Jungkook.” Taehyung smiled brightly to his friend.

 

Jungkook couldn’t help but to grin at his friend’s comment. Not soon after, Taehyung’s wife came beside him and sat down.
“Jungkook you should eat, you must’ve had a long day. And you too! What are you doing talking to him for!? Let the man eat!” She scolded her husband.

 

“ Ah yes Jungkook, you know my queen Wheein? My wife.” Taehyung teased and glanced at Wheein lovingly.

 

“ Yes, how could I forget? I was only the best man of your guy’s wedding.” Jungkook smiled and looked at her, “Thank you so much for letting us stay here Wheein. We will leave as soon as I figure out the entire situation.”

 

“Hey it’s no problem at all. I am grateful for all you have done for Taehyung, your grandfather helped pay for his college and gave him a job. Besides, Having you guys here will make things more calm having this goofball as a husband.” Wheein pointed out to her husband slurping his noodles loudly.


 

Jungkook chuckled and his eyes reverted to Yeri, seeing the bedroom door open as she slowly was brushing her hand against her son, sleeping soundly on the bed. He had this guilty look on his face, in which Taehyung and Wheein saw.

 

“Hey, don’t worry about it so much. You have a strong wife.” Wheein smiled,


 

That was it. Yeri was strong. Now that she really had no reason at all to stay with Jungkook, his mind feared that she would move back to her parents and take Jaehyun back to her hometown. His fear of not being able to see his son anymore consumed his thoughts. But… Yeri wasn’t like that. She wouldn’t do that to him. Right?


 

That night after dinner with the couple, Taehyung showed the two to their own room while Jaehyun was in his room still asleep.

 

“ And this room will be your guy’s room.Towels and toothb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter